Xmrv YouTube appeal

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dream1, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Dream1

Dream1 New Member

please check out my Xmrv youtube appeal for answers, help and change.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWvWs1rGhrE[This Message was Edited on 03/11/2010]
  2. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 New Member

Dream1 - thanks so much for the time and effort to make this video, it brought tears to my eyes. It's beautiful to see the people that care so much about us (except for Simon Wessely of course). I hope lots of people see it.

Just an idea - if you are making an appeal, would you be interested in maybe adding a link at the end to a site where people can donate $$ to research?
  3. Dream1

Dream1 New Member

im pleased to say the new and improved version is now up and running!!
  4. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

Thanks for posting! It was encouraging to see all the CFIDS/ME researchers and physicians; I didn't realize there were that many. We need more!

5. Dream1

Dream1 New Member

Yep there all stars in there own right.
  6. hensue

hensue New Member

I know each in every one since I have read about them so much. I also emailed Dr Silverman one time and thanked him since he was the first to find xmrv in prostate cancer.

Believe it or not they like the praise and like to know that we are interested in what they do.
    Not only for us even though I am xmrv+ vip lab.
    Cancer was my first thanks since both of my parents died of cancer.

He was very happy that I had messaged him and thanked him. He did not say this is the cure or in time. He gave no false hopes, just emaile pub med and told me to watch for articles.
    Like he said everything is in the infancy but so many intrerested.
    The test had to be validated and replicated.

Just a simple Thanks to all these people with no questions is a lot to them. They are searching for answers that may involve us.

They are all stars in my book too!