xs new wife is not here yet and already TROUBLE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suzetal, Jun 27, 2006.

1. suzetal

suzetal New Member

As some of you know Im in GA for my sons wedding reseption and my x and his wife will be here in my daughters house.

Well my x called daughter and says she refuses to sleep on a airo bed.I have the gest room due to my fibro and cfs.

Myson in law is fery upset and so am I.My daughter is pregnant and going to give up her room .My daughter says its fine with her.

My daughter leaves for work at 7 am needs her bathroom to get ready.How is she going to do this with that selfish woman in her room.

I also was told by my soninlaw that when she comes she goes around cleaning my daughters house and makes my daughter feel that her house is not clean.

Well my daughter has a huge home and its very very clean.Also his wife has a problem with everything.It also has to be her way or no way.

I really hope whwn she gets here thursday I can keep it together.For my son and daughter and grandbabys.I do not want to loose it in front of them.

Please pray for me that I can keep it together.
    Thank you.
    Sue
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

Doesn't sound like a good situation to be in, you have my sympathies! It would be so difficult for anyone to be in the same house with someone like that, even on the best of terms.

Short of letting her presence force you to go elsewhere, and your daughter's house sounds big enough, hopefully you will be able to hide out from her... or even better, perhaps your X and she will be gone doing things during most of the days?

(Did anyone else from Georgia here talk about getting together, btw, while you're in Georgia? I haven't been on much because I've been getting some killer sinus headaches, hopefully they will give way some time soon.)

Hopefully you can keep your spirits up by concentrating on the festivities and distance yourself from the stress enough, for your sake and your daughter's... you're in my thoughts!

all the best,
    Victoria

3. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

you only have to hold it together for the day and if you wish then after that you can tell her exactly what you think of her but better still you shouldnt even have to see her again!
  4. Marta608

Marta608 Member

... and if I were you, I'd be out the door. Not with a pout, but gracefully and politely to a nearby motel/hotel (where the X and his wife should be staying).

The most important person in this is your son. Don't let this spoil it for him. Somebody's gotta be the hero here. Let it be you.

Marta
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

coming from her own son...that my wife is pregnant needs her own bed...and bathroom to get ready to go to work...and if the air bed is not up to her standards...then she can get a motel...possibly at your son's expense...

i know we put up out of town guests up in hotel rooms...

jodie
  6. kellyann

kellyann New Member

The ex's should never have been allowed to stay there in the first place! That is just over the top stressful for you! Either they go, or I would if I were you!
    Take Care and try to have some fun!
    Kellyann
  7. Scarlett65

Scarlett65 New Member

Exactly with you having fibro and your daughters pregnancy I would just tell them that she either stayed on the aerobed or made other arrangements for herself. This is so petty in my opinion. Aerobeds are very comfortable so she is just wanting attention.