Ya'll IGNORED me.....NO replies to MY post

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by achy, Aug 5, 2005.

1. achy

achy New Member

And my feelings are hurt!!

NOT

I've been here long enough to know some days the board moves so fast posts get overlooked, or a limited topic, etc. BUT....

It did bring to my attention that a few posts do go without
    a reply from anybody...and they shouldn't. It really does make your heart sink a little. Esp. if your hurting or depressed.

SO...if ya see a post heading to the bottom of the pile wihtout a reply could ya at least give it a bump so it doesn't get lost. Or even better just say hello!!

Just an idea,
    achy
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello,

I saw your post, but it did seem to drown down to the bottom awfully quick.

Just wanted to say hello and sorry if I am one of the people who accidentally passed you by.
    NyroFan
  3. CAAnnieB

CAAnnieB New Member

What was your post about?

This board IS moving VERY fast lately!

Good idea about bumping posts that are heading to the bottom.

Blessings,
    Annie B
  4. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I don't start a thread too often, but when I do it usually goes ignored as well. Gesshh, I even had to bump my last one a couple of times myself before two great gals answered me! If we post a thread it is usually important to us. good idea,achy about bumping it for others.
  5. achy

achy New Member

You DIDN't hurt my feelings...goodness, life is too short for that!

Just had an idea to help others.

Achy

6. libra55

libra55 New Member

I didn't even see it sweety!

This board just flies at warp speed these days.

I'll go hunt for it.

Michelle
  7. tandy

tandy New Member

I guess it just depends on my day~
    Sometimes I get bummed out if no-one replys.
    Sometimes,...I get pissed off!!
    and sometimes I shrug it off and don't even get bothered by it.
    But theres no reason for posts to go unanswered at all.
    Not in my opinion.
    Everyone is here for the same reason,..a lil support,kindness,etc. Give and take right~
    I'm sorry if I overlooked anyones post.
    Sometimes I try to look on page 2 for posts with no replys. I'll either post a reply or bump it up top if I have nothing else to offer.
    Big hugs~
    don't let it get to ya hun.(or try not)
    It not intentional,I'm sure.
    Tandy

8. joanierav

joanierav Member

hi no one ever answers me either, im new at the computer and i just thought i may have done it wrong. so new i dont even know what you mean by "give it a bump" i dont know how to do that. anyway im quite sick with the shingles, and wondered if anyone ever had them., this is my first bout, and i hope it is my last. also what in heaven do you do for the profound unrelenting fatigue? thanks for any feedback joanierav
  9. kfinn2

kfinn2 New Member

Does replying to a post automatically bump it back up to the top? How do I know if someone replies to one of my responses to a topic? Do I have to go back into every post that I've responded to and check if anyone else responded to me? Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm new to message boards.

Kelly
  10. achy

achy New Member

Thanks for the replies...and the understanding.

I know we get busy, but it really makes somebodys day when they are recognised...even if it's jsut to say hello.

warm fuzzies....
    achy

P.S. I am still flaring and totally miserable! This weather has got to change!
  11. brit_17759

brit_17759 New Member

but things do move fast on here some days. I haven't been on for a couple of days...but your post got my attention, so wanted to say 'hi' and hope your feeling better soon

hugs
    brit
  12. browneyelady48

browneyelady48 New Member

Sorry I didn't see your post, or I would have surely responded. I was away a couple of days doing something with my 2 oldest granddaughters.

And gee this board moves so fast 2 days and your behind. As hard as I try to catch up.

But you do have a really great ideal to bump for anyone that goes unanswered. Thats the reason I rarely post.

How's the weather over your way. Its awful here about 125 miles east from you. Rain, rain and more rain.

I dont know whats hurting me worse the weather or my husband keeping the house to cold.

Take care
    Love Brenda
  13. KelB

KelB New Member

You bump a post by adding a reply to it - just say "Bumping" in the message so everybody knows what you're doing and it'll go right back to the top of page 1.

Big apologies to anyone who feels they've been missed!
  14. fivesue

fivesue New Member

My kids have been ignoring me for 36 years now, also. (-: Don't expect it to get better soon, either. Even my grandkids ignore me...how's that for building the self-esteem? Not good, let me tell you; not good at all.

Hope all is better today since you've gotten quite a bit of response to this one...by the way, what was the original post?

Rosemarie...hope your day gets better the longer it goes on. A bummer to have a bad day espceially when one feels like he/she has more than his/her share.

Take care, y'all...and I'm not southern.

Got my curtains ironed and back up this AM. Hooray. Sure hurt my hands but was tired of looking at the sheet hanging in our bedroom. Much better. May be the only thing I accomplish.

Sue
  15. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

givin ole achy the bump that she craves

LOL

You know how to get our attention!!!

Sonya