YEAST and terrible stomach bloating / gyn says.......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrobutterfly, Aug 31, 2006.

1. I just went to my gyn yesterday and mentioned not only that I had a bad yeast infection but could it affect the stomach, that I had terrible bloating, etc. I said I had heard it could. She said no, see your family dr.!? I was surprised at her answer .

Don't forget thee is a candida msg. board here, but it is so rarely used.
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Yeast can cause abdominal bloating, it can affect your whole digestive tract from mouth to the other end. There's lots of info on the web.

I'm working on a yeast infection right now with my chiropractor who does muscle testing.

Virgin coconut oil is very good for killing yeast. I used it a few years ago and it worked very well. You can take one to 4 tablespoons a day, but I recommend you start slow. I didn't, and had a very strong die-off reaction, it was quite rough for 10 or 11 days.

This time I'm taking it slow, will do one tablespoon of the coconut oil a day and work up to more. My chiro is also helping to strengthen my immune system with Immuplex and Fortil B12 from Standard Process, which is supposed to make it easier on my system when I start the coconut oil again.

Mary
  3. to be honest I haven't found a dr. who believes in yeast and how it affects the body. Sad but true.
  4. pawprints

pawprints New Member

Maybe one by Dr. William Crook and find out more. I too believe your gyn is incorrect.
  5. Barbie56

Barbie56 New Member

I just went to the best doctor today and she put me on a yeast free diet, and told me to read the book , The Yeast Syndrome . She is a big believer in this problem. Barbie
  6. I agree but there is no use arguing with drs. I figure if yeast can be that painful in the vaginal area , can you imagine what it does to the insides of our bodies.