Yeast Away

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by summerskye, Aug 10, 2006.

1. summerskye

summerskye New Member

A new treatment for yeast.

"Recent discoveries of the genetic code for candida have revealed that its cellular structure is comprised mostly of cellulose. This allows us to now fight candida from a new and powerful front - through the use of cellulose enzymes. Yeast Away and Yeast Control do not contain antifungals which poison the yeast, release toxins and frequently create a healing crisis. They cannot damage the liver as anti-fungals might. The cellulase Enzymes simply rupture the candida cell wall, allowing the body to digest the yeast naturally. Vaginal yeast infections normally respond in two to three days; systematic cases may take a little longer. Optimal results are obtained when accompanied by a dietary approach: avoid fruits, breads, pastas, alcohol, soft drinks, candies, cheeses, nuts, mushrooms and any food rich in carbohydrates and molds as these provide the ideal environment for candida."

Has anyone tried this product? I have just placed an order for 100 caps - a 25 day cleanse.
  2. mandyau

mandyau New Member

It sounds good, can you please let us know if it works?
  3. summerskye

summerskye New Member

I'll be happy to report how it goes... thanks.
  4. Aghllw

Aghllw New Member

I just ordered a similar product called Yeast Cleanse. It should be on my doorstep today! I am excited to start taking it. I am hoping that it will make me feel better.

God bless!
    Lisa
  5. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

I might as well start eating the grass out back with all the restrictions I read about: not just here, but other places.

I would love to see a Monday through Sunday breakfast/lunch/dinner menu posted for the seven days.
    If not here, somewhere.

Tonight I am making a scallop stir fry with brocolli, endive, shallots, black olives and spices and oil (olive).
    Hopefully that will not mess up my system.

For breakfast I had some toast and coffee.

No lunch.

nyrofan
  6. Aghllw

Aghllw New Member

You have grass where you live?? I am in Texas and we are in a serious drought. Not to mention it is 104 today.....HOT!

If we lived close to each other, I would be coming over for dinner! Sounds really good!

Lisa
  7. shelbo

shelbo New Member

so I can do a google search and have a bit of a read around it? TIA Shelbo :)
  8. pepper

pepper New Member

too in hearing if this works.

Pepper
  9. Gosia

Gosia New Member

Yes, my doctor told me about it and I started to take the enzymes.Please read this.

Enzymes may help with this overgrowth.* There are three reasons why:
    1) In individuals with Candida overgrowth there is often a large amount of undigested fiber in the large intestine. It is believed that the mucous that the body naturally produces due to the difficulty of digesting this fiber (cellulose) may protect the Candida from our body's natural overgrowth prevention mechanisms. Cellulase is the enzyme that breaks down fiber.* It is also the only digestive enzyme our body does not make. By adding cellulase to the diet this fiber can be removed along with the mucous and our body is able to achieve balance.*
    2) Fungi (Candida) are a group of organisms formerly regarded as plants lacking chlorophyll. They can either exist as single cells or make up a multi-cellular body called a mycelium, which consists of filaments known as hyphae. The cell contains some fungal cellulose or a compound called chitin. Chitin is a polysaccharide, or carbohydrate, which is structurally very similar to cellulose. For the same reasons cellulase may help remove undigested fiber in the colon, it has been used in breaking down this "cellulose-like" chitin.*
    3) The inside of the cell of yeast is mostly protein. As the enzyme protease has the ability to hydrolyze (digest) protein, protease has been used in many clinics to break down this fungus and prevent its overgrowth.*
    Gosia
  10. summerskye

summerskye New Member

The product is called "Yeast Away". It's made by Peak health care products. After the 25 day cleanse, I'll be taking "Yeast Control" - one tablet a day for six months.
  11. summerskye

summerskye New Member

Yes, the foods to avoid is the tough part. You can eat vegetables, meat and eggs. You just do the best that you can, I guess. They have a website with compatable diets. I think I'll take a look.
  12. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Hi, Summerskye!

I went down to my local health food store to get some "Yeast Away". In the "women's health" section, there were several products that all contained cellulose enzymes.

After reading the labels and comparing them, I decided to get a product called "Candidase", because it contained only cellulose enzymes. It didn't have acidophillus or other things in it.

I've been taking it for about three weeks now, and it really works WELL! I am very impressed.

However, it is much too strong for my body to handle at the recommended dose. The suggested dose is six capsules a day. I have to take one capsule every two-three days. Otherwise, I start having too much of a Herx.

It doesn't hurt my stomach, but it definitely feels like there is a war going on in my intestines. lol

They make weird noises and I get gas like crazy. So I'm taking the pill at night before going to bed.

I suspect that this pill might be killing more critters than just yeast. One interesting side effect has been that when I take it, I have lovely fresh breath. :)

Forebearance
  13. JenniferAnn539

JenniferAnn539 New Member

Thanks Summerskye and Forebearance for posting this information. It's very interesting and I will consider trying one of these products.

Summerskye, can you let us know how you are doing after being on the cellulase enzymes. I would like to know how effective it was.

Jennifer
  14. summerskye

summerskye New Member

I am feeling great. I've noticed an increase in my energy level -- and a decrease in my weight! I lost 16 lbs while taking the product. I'm also no longer experiencing certain food cravings, either.

Will be following it up with a colon cleanse. I've ordered a product called "Almighty Cleanse". It is herbal and involves capsules taken over the span of a week.