Yeast dinner rolls Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kellyann, Nov 22, 2007.

1. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I did it, I made homemade yeast dinner rolls! Just like my Grandma makes, well almost, haha!

I had to let them rise four times! Can you believe it. I'd never made them before today, but I'd always loved them when my Grandma made them or when we go out to eat and get fresh dinner rolls.

Now I can make them. I bet cinnamon rolls made using that same dough recipe would be so good.

Now I'm just going to have to get busy baking more often, haha! I cooked a ton of food today and everything turned out so good!

I hope everyone had a great turkey day!

We did, except that we were also going to celebrate my little girl Paige's fort birthday today.

It was actually yesterday, but we thought since everyone was over why not do it today.

But she was sick. She has a bad stomach bug. Poor baby is miserable.

So we'll do it tomorow if she is better.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I hope Paige is better for her granddaughter is also coming up on her fourth birthday. Hers is after Christmas, so we send things to them twice!
    My daughter and her hubby live in Alaska.

We had a nice turkey day, but it was at a friends' house, so we have no turkey leftovers- boo hoo. I'm anxious to cook one, but we have to wait for the arrival of my MIL and BIL next Wed......I'll just have to be patient.

Take care,