Yeast Overgrowth Syndrome

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DJGirl, Sep 20, 2006.

1. DJGirl

DJGirl New Member

(RA/Fibromyalgia)

Just found out that I also have an over abundance of yeast in my body which is causing me all this pain. On a special diet now but if any of you have some helpful tips...please send them my way! Thanks.
  2. daylight

daylight New Member

I drink hot green tea/honey mixed with apple cider vinegar,lemon and cayenne pepper. It's really worked for me. You will detox. a lot.
    This has helped me by easing infections causing pain. People say that it also aids in wieght loss but I haven't noticed that yet. I've only been drinking it for two weeks so far.
    Hope this helps. =)
  3. DJGirl

DJGirl New Member

I'll give the green tea a try. I was told I could not have any type of vinegar or anything with sugar. Do you know if the honey would still be okay to put in the tea?

I'm feeling just a little overwhelmed right now about all of this. Thanks for your help!
  4. DJGirl

DJGirl New Member

Thanks for the heads up on the message board and the recipe suggestions! I'll take a look!
  5. Just curious, how did you find out and what type of dr. told you this. Most poo poo the idea.
  6. daylight

daylight New Member

I'm assuming that you have an acid reflux problem? Because you can't take the vinegar. Honey is ok as long as you aren't diabetic. Ste via is a natural sweetener that would work. Try and put a pinch of cayenne it is a natural antibiotic. Also there is a website called earthclinic.com that is wonderful. I learned about it from an older posting here.
  7. DJGirl

DJGirl New Member

I went to a Fibromyalgia Clinic and they have natural treatments. I went through an extensive interview process and then got my results.

I don't have an acid reflux problem. Yeast loves vinegar & sugar so I'm supposed to stay away from that for now, among other foods.

Thanks for the help & ideas. Any more, send them my way!