YeeeeHaaaa My story made the Paper!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tinaeve, Jul 17, 2003.

1. tinaeve

tinaeve New Member

Ys, it's true,my hometown newspaper did a story on Fibromyalgia!! I am so happy.It was a truly good and long story.Now I have to figure out how I can put it on this board so all can read it.I have web-tv so am limited to what I can do.Any suggestions???
  2. crissyfamily

crissyfamily New Member

congratulations that is fantastic news..
    crissy
    bump
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Is the story in your email? If so can you cut and past? If you can, then you can transfere it here in a post.

You can type it here if you want too. I do not know how to scan anything (I do have a scanner, just never got around to learning how to use it:) but maybe Mike or ssMarilyn can help you.

If you email it to me, then I can get it on the board.

Thats all the help I am! Not too computer savvy.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. tinaeve

tinaeve New Member

I am not computer savvy either! I have a few friends who may be able to scan and put into an email for me.If so I will email it to you to post for me.It may take a few days.Thanks so much. tinaeve
  5. Karrot

Karrot New Member

Is your hometown paper also an online paper?? I know our small town of Sierra Vista has an online paper. Maybe??

Karrot
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm not sure what all the webtv setups are capable of in terms of cutting and pasting. If you have a friend with a scanner who can e-mail the article to you, you can forward it to one of us or your friend can e-mail it directly to one of us. Either way, we can post it for you.

Love, Mikie