yeppee no more falling i hope

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by loops1988, May 29, 2006.

1. loops1988

loops1988 New Member

Hi all,

Im excited because i just fell in and out of my bath for the last time. My bath is being taken out tommorow and in 2 weeks time i will have a lovely new bathroom with a walk in shower and nonslip flooring (another 2 weeks of falling in and out of boyfriends bath though lol)
    Anyway im really excited about it and glad the days of falling in my bathroom are over (i hope)
    I am alos on day 34 of quitting smoking cigerattes and am really really proud of myself fr that.

Louise

I decided to quit nasty, yucky, disgusting cigerettes on 26/04/2006 22:44. Which has been 1 Month, 3 Days, 43 minutes and 25 seconds a total of 33 days. I would have smoked 660 nasty, yucky, disgusting cancer sticks but saved £156.89 instead. Not forgetting that i have saved 2 Days and 7 hours of my life.
  2. cathugs

cathugs New Member

ON STILL NOT SMOKING.

JUST THINK OF ALL THE MONEY THAT YOU ARE NOT
    BURNING UP.LOL

((( SPECIAL HUGS))))) rUTH
  3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I am so happy for you!! I hope your new bathroom is a much healthier place to relax and not worry about falling.

I'm thrilled with your progress since you've quit smoking.

I just quit last week sometime, but I didn't record the day or time, I just kind of quietly stopped smoking. (Used to smoke over 2 pks a day)

Congratulations,

Nancy B.
  4. loops1988

loops1988 New Member

sorry my math skills are not great at all i have a program called quit keeper and by putting in the date and time of my last cigerette, how many i smoked a day, how many was in a pack and how much a pack was, all i have to do it alt + f8 and it comes up like this:

I decided to quit nasty, yucky, disgusting fags on 26/04/2006 22:44. Which has been 1 Month, 3 Days, 16 hours, 3 minutes and 15 seconds a total of 33 days. I would have smoked 673 nasty, yucky, disgusting cancer sticks but saved £159.92 instead. Not forgetting that i have saved 2 Days, 8 hours and 5 minutes of my life.

Been abit stressed today because of workmen making a noise and not being able to go to the toilet and no water running.

I will survive

Louise
  5. julieisfree05

julieisfree05 New Member

Great job on quitting smoking!

I started again last fall (after 18 years smoke free) from a "stressful" divorce.

I'm going to quit soon, but right now it makes my future ex furious, so there is a bright side! LOL!

I'll be asking for support when I'm ready to quit, and I'm sure you can remind me what a nasty, expensive and dangerous thing it is!

KEEP IT GOING!

- julie (is free!)

Forgive.
    It's a mighty big word
    for such a small man.. - Rebecca Lynn Howard