Yes I have Fibromyalgia and No I am not crazy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kjschlotte, Feb 14, 2006.

1. kjschlotte

kjschlotte New Member

Any one else tired of the bad wrap we get b/c we have this disease??

Or tired of reading books that all they tell someone new is there is no good test but yes you might have it.

I get so tired of reading these books by doctors and experts????? that try to explain what we have. It is the same crap over and over and it doesn't help those that need answers??? like from the message board......

I think we should get together and create a book/diary of all of the items we discuss on the message board??

any one else in???

jacqui
  2. Yucca13

Yucca13 Member

I have a book entitled 'Women Living with Fibromyalgia' written by Marie Skelly in 2002.

She has many women's stories, family members' input, information that was current at that time, what may be coming down the pike and references (Pro-Health is included).

I has quite a lot of information from people who actually live with the syndrome.
  3. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

I just got fed up with explaining, when people ask me how I'm feeling (except for the one's I know care), I just say fine.

If anybody could walk a day in my shoes maybe they'd understand (as everyone here can).

This has been a total nightmare, to begin to even put it into words is impossible. I thank God for this board, maybe one day we can be understood, Ritatheresa
  4. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

I just say Im fine when someone besides my husband or younger son asks. My poor hubby has the worst of this besides me. He has taken over so much while I sit here not able to contribute to our finances anymore. The friends here could write wonderful informative books. Great idea!

Suzette