Yes Please join in prayer for shirl.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sweetpotatoe, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Shirl you have been on my heart and mind lately, We are lifting you up prayer, also all those who are affected by this hurricane.

Shirl You have been through so much and for so long, Somehow, some way I know the Lord will bring you through, all in due season, I pray Our Lord will heal your broken heart and bind up your wounds.

Father God,
    I join in prayer for Shirl, I pray that You God; Shirls ultimate source of Hope, will fill her with all joy and peace by means of her faith in you, that her hope will continue to grow by the power of the Holy Spirit, That Lord You will cover her with Your wings, That she will be safe in Your care, Your word says, Your Faithfulness will protect and defend her, Please Father surround Shirl with goodwill and favour, Lord Your word says You never let honest people be defeated, Lord as Shirl cries out for help, please in your mercy help her, Lord bind the spirit of depression, it has no place in her being, cover Shirl with the blood of Jesus, Lord I stand on Your word that You forgive all her sins and and heal all her diseases, Lord in Jeremiah You have declared that You will restore Shirl to health and heal her wounds. Lord please show Shirl in a tangible way that you are providing, that You are carrying her through this difficult time, Lord usher in the new things you have for her, Lord in Your mercy let there be a new season for Shirl, her family, friends and neigbours, Lord bring sunshine, rainbows, abundance, hope and goodwill to New Orleans, Lord bring miracles in Your Mighty Name, Halleluhah. In Jesus precious name we pray Amen.

Please shout to the Lord for Shirl.

2. kbak

kbak Member

going out for Shirl. Lord in your mercy reach out to Shirl and overshadow her, bring her peace, bring her healing, touch her soul.

kbak
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

For all those living in the aftermath of Hurricane Ike.

Lord, please supply basic needs for everyone. Let neighbor help neighbor.

And bring in help from volunteers. Pour out your love, and be with each individual and family.

In Jesus' Holy Name. Amen