Yesterday was a good day, or was it?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lillieblake, Sep 11, 2008.

1. lillieblake

lillieblake New Member

I felt great yesterday. Then I realized I 1. missed my morning meds. 2. didn't eat breakfast and didn't take my protein snack to eat in 2 hours ( I have low blood sugar). 3. Made chicken soup and left the stove on while I left the house for 4 hours.

All because the dog was sick in the morning and threw off my routine.

How can I work if I can't remember simple tasks like that?

In fact, sitting and talking with my neighbor, I told him about the chicken soup. Then continued to sit there. All of a sudden I jumped up and said "And it (the stove) is still on.

2. kitteejo

kitteejo Member

It sounds like you had some energy but you were totally in a "fog".

Please be careful. I double check everything before I walk out the door, got my phone, got my purse, got my keys, doors are locked, coffee pots off, etc.

Doesn't always work but I try.

3. lillieblake

lillieblake New Member

Thanks. I am going to make a check list. And I am also not going to try to get out at 9:00 exactly, if I am 1/2 hr later so be it.

4. wendysj

wendysj New Member

I understand. This week has been the worst for my memory. Everything I touched, I lost. My hair clip, my cell phone, cash, shoes, etc. I found all of them and it made me mad when I did. How could I pick something up and put it down without remembering it at all??? Ugh.

Anyway, I know what you mean. We just have to take it day by day.