yesterday was better, today not so good

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KMD90603, Jun 13, 2006.

1. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

So, for the first time in about two months I had a half decent day yesterday. It was such a great feeling. The fatigue was there but it wasn't debilitating. I had NO fever and the achiness was minimal. This is great because I've been running fevers between 99.4 to 100 every day. I mean, I actually felt half "normal" yesterday.

I even got some much needed cleaning done. We have 2 full bathrooms, and it's my mission to get them both cleaned, especially the bathtubs. Thankfully, they are both small, so it's not a very difficult task. I promised myself that all I would do yesterday is clean one bathroom and put away some clean clothes. I figured it was just enough to satisfy me, yet not too much that it would throw me into a flare. Sure enough, I was able to get it done without overdoing it. I felt a little achy last night and had the chills, but still did not have a fever and I was able to think straight.

This morning I woke up and I'm a little bit achy today. The fatigue is worse than yesterday, but it's managable. I'm going to lay on the couch for a bit so hopefully it'll let up.

I'm just thankful that I had at least one day of not being so sick. I took my son to my parents' house yesterday and we spent the afternoon there. My son went in the pool and had a blast, and I enjoyed the afternoon outside getting fresh air. It's funny how when you have this disease you really learn not to take the "good" days for granted.

Gentle healing hugs to all,
    Kim
  2. libra55

libra55 New Member

I'm glad you had a good day! It seems they are few and far between sometimes, doesn't it?

The bathroom is my least favorite chore as well. Especially the tub. Congratulations on getting it done. I try to bribe my kids to do it but when that fails I hold off as long as possible, then break down and do it!

Last time my husband did it. I was so grateful. He did the tub for me which is the worst because we have hard water where we live and the mineral scum is terrible. He had a few days off and was feeling energetic I guess, so he took care of it for me.

Feel well,
    Michelle