Yesterdays Daily Prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Sep 22, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Today I recognize that when I utilize my time wisely I reap great rewards.

Time is a priceless treasure. If investors could trade time on the open market it would be an expensive commodity. How much would you be willing to pay for a year’s worth of time? The amazing thing is that you would think something this valuable would be used wisely but it seems that time is something taken for granted and wasted. Think of how much time you have wasted arguing, worrying, complaining, waiting and contemplating?

Time is a gift from God. An opportunity to seize the day, make a difference, spread love, shout for joy, sow a seed. How are you spending your time? Are you investing it in ways that will allow you to reap great rewards, to benefit others and to make the world a better place? It’s about time that you realized the gift of time is too precious to waste.

You may have been behaving like you had all the time in the world. Now you know that time is a treasure to be wisely spent.- Gail Lindsay

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9

2. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I was missing those daily prayers! Look forward to them. Time truly is a treasure! Sometimes when we get so busy, we tend to forget that time is not a guarantee.
    Lisa