yet another cat and dog tale

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Iamnotgivingup, Jan 27, 2013.

1. I am 67 years old. For the past 50 years of my life I have been very involved with various animal groups. Rescues, adoptions,tnr,educating the public on being a responsible pet owner and spaying and neutering,animal rights feral cats and any animal related topic and problem. During all the years the groups and myself met a few people who had gazillions of animals in poor health,filthy and filthy houses. We also met many,many people who had gazillions of pets in top health,clean and clean homes. The problem is, only the bad stories make headlines, just like with the young people, only the bad news make it, not the many who excell.

I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to the protection by man from the cruelty of man. (Gandhi)

Life is as dear to the mute creature as it is to a man. Just as one wants happines and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not to die, so do other creatures.(Dalai Lama)

The fate of animals is of greater importance to me than the fear of appearing ridiculous.(Emile Zola)

Best to all.
  2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

My two cats are applauding and yelling "encore, encore" and love the message.