Yet another painful CFS symptom

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PaulMark, Jul 30, 2003.

1. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

For months i 've been having another CFIDS symptom my upper should or arms hurt badly, my guess is Cheney said my amino acids showed i was not eating or not digesting food, well it's both i'm bedriddej so much i getup and eat too much then reflux, then hypersentivites to dig. enzymes apsergillus in plants and pork and beef,

also he said no protein metabolism or not breakign down protein, whey (immunoplus is protein) i force thisdown cause i kow the import. of reduced glutathiane in our illness, so could be that or could be deficieinces in diet with my poort digestion reflux (alkalkine he says) insufficient HCL, et etc.

anky ideas??? thanks paul m
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Leaky Gut Syndrome often produces pain in the shoulders. Has Cheney ever said anything about taking probiotics?

Love, Mikie
  3. jadibeler

jadibeler New Member

Could you describe the pain a little better? I ask because my daughter, who has FM, recently told me that she was suddenly experiencing pain that started in her shoulders, went down her arms and into her fingers. She said it would wake her up and night, in agony, and "just wanted to pull the fingers off". I thought it might be due to her now working with a cash register and making change.

She did say that it cleared up when she went back on her fibro medication but she didn't say what that was.

JoAnn
  4. nickname

nickname New Member

.....I know I have asked before, but do u know why leaky gut produces pain in the shoulders.

Best wishes
    nickname