Yikes can't stop burping-took green food supplement

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrohugslife, Mar 8, 2006.

1. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

Oh my gosh I am going crazy over here, I FINALLY bought a probiotic called green food which is in powder format to mix in with my shakes as I cannot handle swallowing anymore pills than what I am taking now. I take other supplements and all, I am just tired of swallowing pills. I took a little less than the recommendated dose on the bottle as I just want to start off small.

Anyway I now have gas galore, managed to scare my cat this evening, never saw him run that fast before except for when the vacuum cleaner is on LOL. I sound like Barney from The Simpsons.

I took one Immodium chewable just now to attempt to help with the burping issue.

Someone please tell me that burping is a good thing, and maybe the green food is killing off the bad bacteria in my body perhaps.

Let me know.

Thanks,
    Nicole
  2. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

3. sues1

sues1 New Member

I wanna know too............LOL
  4. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

5. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

but I take a green food supplement and it comes in either powder or capsule form.

I originally tried the powder but felt extremely nauseous and had a burning stomach feeling.

I sent it back and asked to try the capsules instead - guess what - no problems!!!

I have now been taking the capsules with no problems for 8 months. If you can, try to return the product with an explanation and get the capsules instead.

Hope this helps,

Love Bunchy x