Yikes can't stop burping-took green food supplement

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrohugslife, Mar 8, 2006.

1. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

Oh my gosh I am going crazy over here, I FINALLY bought a probiotic called green food which is in powder format to mix in with my shakes as I cannot handle swallowing anymore pills than what I am taking now. I take other supplements and all, I am just tired of swallowing pills. I took a little less than the recommendated dose on the bottle as I just want to start off small.

Anyway I now have gas galore, managed to scare my cat this evening, never saw him run that fast before except for when the vacuum cleaner is on LOL. I sound like Barney from The Simpsons.

I took one Immodium chewable just now to attempt to help with the burping issue.

Someone please tell me that burping is a good thing, and maybe the green food is killing off the bad bacteria in my body perhaps.

Let me know.

2. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

3. sues1

sues1 New Member

I wanna know too............LOL
  4. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

5. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

but I take a green food supplement and it comes in either powder or capsule form.

I originally tried the powder but felt extremely nauseous and had a burning stomach feeling.

I sent it back and asked to try the capsules instead - guess what - no problems!!!

I have now been taking the capsules with no problems for 8 months. If you can, try to return the product with an explanation and get the capsules instead.

Hope this helps,

Love Bunchy x

[ advertisement ]