Yikes! I Can't Keep Up

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Can't keep up with any of the boards, they are moving sooooo fast. Glad to see so many here. I continue to keep y'all in my prayers every day, but I've just been to busy job hunting to be able to answer individual posts.

Thank you all for your prayers for my daughter when her fog was bothering her during her job training. She not only got through it, but she was the top producer last month for her region. She thanks everyone here.

I also thank you for the prayers for my job hunt. I didn't get the job with the county, but I had a really good day at the job fair yesterday. I appreciate your prayers and support.

Ah, as we speak, I just got a call and have an interview on Mon. Thanks again, everyone. Bless you all.

Love, Mikie

2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I tried last night to answer some of these request so I would not be so bogged down on Thrusday Night prayer, but low and behold, I was bumped off the whole site for the night!

Will continue to pray for your job, and do praise the Lord for your daughters success with her new job.

The Lord is surely blessing this board................

Shalom, Shirl
  3. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I am also finding it hard to keep up on this board! Havent been on here in a few days and now it is really overwhelming trying to answer all these new posts! Very good news about your daughter and I will say a prayer for you about your interview on Monday!
    Lisa
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I prayed early for everyone because I knew I would never make it til 11:00. The time change this weekend will throw me for a loop for a bit too.

Even when I'm busy, I find times during the day to pray for all of us.

Yes, it is very gratifying to see so many here. Faith in God is such an HUGE part of our healing and we are here to help one another. Someday, each of us will discover the reason for these illnesses in our lives. In the meantime, we just have to keep the faith and keep on keepin' on. God has great plans for each of us.

Love, Mikie
  5. jolly

jolly New Member

That's what I keep telling myself...that someday we'll understand. That day that I was at Kathy's house and that women came over from the youth center...she said that nothing that happened to her that day hadn't already passed through the Lord's hands...that stuck with me as so true. We might not understand it now, but one day it will all come clear. Jo Ellen
  6. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Amen. The Lord blesses us all every day.
    Praise the Lord.

Danny