Yikes Who else slept in too late?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elastigirl, Apr 1, 2006.

1. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

Wow! I went to bed at a decent hour, expected to wake at 6 or 7 am -- in plenty of time for church, despite the time change (Sunday school starts at 10am.) Instead, I woke up at nearly 8am by our clock! Which meant it was really 9am.

I'm still recovering from a cold, which is making my health status really touch-and-go. I can't overdo it or push myself. Still need to 'ease' into the morning or a flare will be ascertained.

I decided to go through my normal routine (including visiting this board) instead of rushing myself into a flare.

We will miss Sunday school, but we won't miss the main meeting :). One hour vs. two hours of church will be easier on my system today anyway (trying to see the bright side,) but I comfort myself with having read a book about Noah's Ark to my son at the library yesterday.

Why didn't I just set an alarm?!? LOL, will I ever learn.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/02/2006]
  2. libra55

libra55 New Member

We had no place really to go this morning, so slept in. CCD is not til 4 this afternoon so no rush. But it feels like the day is half gone and I have got nothing accomplished.

These time changes always foul me up for a week or so until I get use to it.

Michelle
  3. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

i wish i could go to church...i really miss it...i am in a bad flare and have a cold, too...something about sitting in church makes me exhausted and miserable...

i wonder if it is the lights or being by all the people...our pews are set up in a circle around the altar in the middle...i feel the people looking at me and i get reaaly tense...also, the standing, sittin g, kneeling gets to me back...i tend to just sit..that is embarrassing too...

we used to go every sunday...i miss it...at the end of our regualr going, i would crwl into bed and sleep the rest of the day....i am glad you still can go...especially for 2 hours!!!

i am sure lots of people did the same thing youdid...sounds like you needed the extra rest, too!