Yippie, I have a job interview, finely

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Yesh, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Yesh

Yesh New Member

Please pray for me as I go for this interview on Tuesday. It seems like I have sent out a hundred resumes and this is the only place that has called me for an interview, which is good because this office is only a few blocks from my home.

Thanks

Yesh
  2. Freedom1

Freedom1 New Member

God Bless you.... Hope your get the job. Father in Jesus Name help Yesh secure this job that she desires. It would be remarkable that she obtains a job in her neighborhood -- a true blessing after her long search.
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Good luck with your job interview. I will be sending prayers and positive thoughts that it goes well for you.

Sandy
  4. another_painful_day

another_painful_day New Member

Best wishes for you on your big day. REMEMBER that if this is Gods will then the job is yours...take it from me...I just finally landed a job that wasnt even one that I sent a resume to (I wrote a Post about it). I have sent TONS of resumes out and not one single bite. This job just happened to "fall" into my lap...it was unexpected for me, but all part of Gods great plan for me. It was where God needs me to be and yet its right here in my own town a hop, skip and jump away!

Gods blessings to you! Good luck!

-Diane
  5. readalot

readalot New Member

Hi,

I will pray for you that you will get this job, or a better one if you don't get it. It is hard to find work. I am unable to go out to look for work because of the depression, but I did connect up with someone who got me one. It will be nice to have one close to your home.

Lord, I pray that you will be with Yesh as she goes to the interview. Give her the words to say, and help her to relax even though it is hard to do so in that situation. She really needs work, and I pray that this will be the answer to her needs. Be with her this weekend as she is facing this next week. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

readalot
  6. jill5050

jill5050 New Member

I pray that it is in God's will that you get the job in your neighborhood. That would be awesome if you worked so close to home!

Best of luck,
    Carlie