Yoga help needed...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Stormy214, Nov 30, 2002.

1. Stormy214

Stormy214 New Member

I know I read about this somewhere, but don't know what thread it was under. It has been suggested to me to try "gentle" yoga, but don't know what that means. I have looked all over our small town for yoga tapes, but have found none. Looked on the internet, and there are a million! I don't know what constitutes "gentle" yoga, or which ones might be beneficial and non-strenuous for the stretching I am told I need to do to help relieve symtoms. I KNOW there was a thread discussing yoga, but can't remember!
    Peace, Stormy
  2. Stormy214

Stormy214 New Member

I know I read about this somewhere, but don't know what thread it was under. It has been suggested to me to try "gentle" yoga, but don't know what that means. I have looked all over our small town for yoga tapes, but have found none. Looked on the internet, and there are a million! I don't know what constitutes "gentle" yoga, or which ones might be beneficial and non-strenuous for the stretching I am told I need to do to help relieve symtoms. I KNOW there was a thread discussing yoga, but can't remember!
    Peace, Stormy
  3. sofy

sofy New Member

I actually wrote this one down. It was called "Healing Yoga for Aches & Pains" ordered over the net for 12.95, 17.95 inc shipping at something like collage video. I havnt looked for it yet but hope this get you going in the right direction.
  4. Ness

Ness New Member

I just recently purchased a wonderful tape called:
    Yoga for aches and Pains..it is for people in Chronic Pain...very easy to follow and seperated into 3 15 minute sessions....it is WONDERFUL

Go to CollageVideo.com....it was 12.95 plus shipping came to about 17.95...I have purchased several tapes from them....come in about 5 days...Hope this helps ....Yoga has been the answer for me.....Hope they don't take my post off before you read it!!!!!!

Peace
    Ness
  5. Stormy214

Stormy214 New Member

Got the site, and I will check it out! Thanks, all!
    Peace,Stormy