Yoo Hoo Glasses......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tonakay, Mar 27, 2008.

1. tonakay

tonakay New Member

You still checking in here? I'm so glad you had a great time in Cuba, maybe I can hide in one of your suitcases next vacation....lol

Rainy and yucky and cold here today.... still can't get those onions in the ground...grrrrrrr

Hugz,
    Tona
  2. tonakay

tonakay New Member

3. tonakay

tonakay New Member

where did you go Norma? I'm so happy, we finally got the first five pounds of onions in the ground a week or more ago...Yay

Won't be long til the queen of clean gets here, I think it is May 9th. Kris graduates May 25th so that will be a busy month...

Hope you check in soon! xoxox
  4. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I'm watching Taliah tonight so the kids can go out... thunderstorms all day today. Hope you're ok up there!

Lots of hugz,
    Tona
  5. glasses

glasses New Member

Sorry this took so long .we have been busy going to the hospital to see Wayne,s mom

So you got the oions in that is good .I miss gardening since we been in town

So kris graduates this May does he know what he wants to do and your mom is coming that is nice to here

i hope you are fine i will see you latter xoxoxonorma

6. glasses

glasses New Member

Waynes mom past away on Saturday at 7pm so we have been with family
  7. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I am so very sorry to hear about Wayne's mama. Had she been sick a long time? How old was she? Did she live close to you?

Please take good care of yourself during this, you know how bad stress is on us fibro folks. How is Wayne holding up??

Lots of hugz my friend,
    Tona
  8. glasses

glasses New Member

Shirley was 84 .She had a heart attack on Wensday and she just got worse She also had high sugar She lived in a nursing home not far from here The funeral on Wensday There is a showng on to night and tommorow night

i hope you are fine

xoxoxonorma
    [This Message was Edited on 04/14/2008]
    [This Message was Edited on 04/14/2008]