Yoo Hoo! Karen2002.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by marinemom, Nov 13, 2002.

1. marinemom

marinemom New Member

Where are you? Are you okay? I sent you an email, or atleast I sent someone an email! I'm hoping I had the right address.

Anyway, with the amount of patience I have (snicker, snicker) I was just getting worried.

Are you there???

Grins and Giggles
    Kathy
  2. marinemom

marinemom New Member

Where are you? Are you okay? I sent you an email, or atleast I sent someone an email! I'm hoping I had the right address.

Anyway, with the amount of patience I have (snicker, snicker) I was just getting worried.

Are you there???

Grins and Giggles
    Kathy
  3. marinemom

marinemom New Member

4. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

I'm here....never stray to far, my chain is too short for that, and they only allow me five dollar increments at a time, so as not to go over a 20 mile radius :)

I had to travel three hours yesterday, to get test results. Got to love that Doc. After my five minute appointment, he was sure I was one of his pleased clients, as I did leave with a prescription in my hand--teehee. Now the fact that it has no bearing on my physical condition is neither here, nor there. I will use it as starter in my wood burning stove. Thank gawd, I can now laugh at these neccessary, games we must play, as we are being our own advocates. I needed the tests he ordered, to start my own work, on Karen's Quest for the Golden Ring. I had two test come back, flagged, out of the normal range, and one test was at the highest number in it's range, before being abnormal. So I have a new project, lol. You know me, I came home and hit the internet, all evening. Shame all of this doesn't culminate in a Doctor's Degree.

Any--whoooo---I am still here! Today is my day to deal with insurance woes, lol. I try to allot only two days a week to stressful things. I cannot, however, convince these people that I live with not to interupt my hiatus in the closet, the remaining five days of the week...hummmph.
    Hey--you and I have about the same restraints when it comes to patience--not an ounce!
    Karen

[This Message was Edited on 11/14/2002]
  5. marinemom

marinemom New Member

I love you!

With you in the closet and me under the bed, who's gonna feed the dog? Better yet, with your $5 and my $10, we could really go places! Okay, so I get more. He (or she) who whines the loudest and longest, gets paid to leave him alone! =)

Sorry to hear about your tests, but glad that it gave you the information that you needed. You definately have more energy than I do!

By the way, did you get my email? I was wondering if I sent it to the right person.

Grins and giggles.
    Kathy
    [This Message was Edited on 11/14/2002]

[ advertisement ]