YooHooo Wakemeup.....and anyone else you wants to peek..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mom4three, Apr 13, 2006.

1. mom4three

mom4three New Member

I wanted you to know that the tea "calm" is amazing...
    My daughter takes it everynight before bed and she is such a nice girl everday now.

Infact the other night she did not drink it and that next day she was all drama.. She was tearful all day about everything...

Thank you thank you thank you

Hugs and kisses to youxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxx

Tracy
    [This Message was Edited on 04/13/2006]
  2. mom4three

mom4three New Member

But well aside from throwing a pity party.. My post do not really get responded to much.. I was really grateful when that one did but I think it is because I am new and people must not be "sure" of me yet so most of my post get overlooked..

But I just wanted you to know that tea is amazing.. She even makes sure she drinks it everynight. She says oh I got to make my tea..
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Love the tea and I don't like tea. But, this stuff is good and it does calm me. I love it. Thanks again for posting about it.

(-:
    Sue
  4. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

what tea and where is it from tell me tell me all!
  5. kimj1215

kimj1215 New Member

I've got to have this for my little drama kings and queen.

K
  6. kimj1215

kimj1215 New Member

Thanks so much! I am going to google the nearest Starbucks and stop and get some on my way home! I am so glad that this has helped you and your son and that you are sharing it with other people. I hope it will help my son as well.

K
  7. mom4three

mom4three New Member

Is soo great she even drinks it with out sugar...

My daughter has add and the beginnings of our DD..

So she drinks this tea at night and takes some melatonin for sleep. She is so much calmer and nicer and jut all around gentler if that makes sense. Just mellow.
    It isn;t such a fight to get her to do things..

It is super. She even sometimes makes it into ice tea.

Here is the link.. it is called calm

http://www.drugstore.com/templates/brand/default.asp?brand=14461&aid=336064&aparam=xsp77711

Here is what it says about it..

Calm Herbal Infusion (caffeine free)

A soothing blend of Egyptian chamomile blossoms, Moroccan rose petals, and other relaxing herbs.

Tazo Calm combines Egyptian chamomile blossoms blended with fragrant lemon balm leaf from Eastern Europe. Pink rose petals from Morocco and Indian Sarsaparilla add a rich, exotic complexity to this delicate blend. There's also a bit of magic involved, but it's really nothing we can talk about.

Tazo\ta' -zo\n.[It, tazisto modif. of Ba, tazor] (ca. 4786 B.C.) 2: a calming herbal potion able to carry the drinker to a transcendent state of peace <Effron offered the weary traveler a soothing Tazo upon entering>.

At various times throughout history, Tazo has surfaced among the more advanced cultures of the day as a solution to the angst of daily life. Artifacts have led researchers to believe that Tazo may have appeared in ancient Egypt around the same time the Caffre cat became the first feline to shred furniture and act superior.

8. mom4three

mom4three New Member

infact..she came home and made a cup lol