You Can E-Mail Shirl & Me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Aug 1, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

From time to time, people post here asking one of us to e-mail them. They then leave their e-mail address for us. We can access e-mails without your having to do this, putting yourselves in a potentially risky spot by placing your e-mail addresses in a public space.

Better yet, y'all can reach us at:

Shirl-admin@prohealthinc.com

Mikie-admin@prohealthinc.com

This saves us time and effort and protects your e-mail address. It can take a bit before we are able to answer e-mails, so you need to be patient as we often have our hands full just moderating the boards.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Putting your eaddress on the boards is a risky business.

Just write us at the addresses Mikie gave, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

We do get snowed under at times, so be patient.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

5. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

BUMP...... I ALMOST DID THIS , BUT ACCIDENTALLY STUMBLED ONTO THIS...... I FIGURE IT'S WORTH AT LEAST ONE MORE BUMP.... JUST ONE QUESTION..... ON MS. KENNEYS ADDRESS AT WHITE HOUSE..... WHY WAS SHE QUOTED THAT THERE ARE OVER 800,000 PEOPLE W/ CFIDS/FMS..... MY RESEARCH INDICATES OVER 6 MIL...... WAS SHE JUST BEING CAUTIOUS OR MISQUOTED ????? SHALOM & BEST WISHES !!!!! BILLCAMO. PS.... I'M NOT AS QUICK ON THE DRAW AS I USED TO BE........ SO I'LL ASK THE QUESTION NOW...... I'M GUESSING THAT OUR PROFILES ARE ALSO ACCESSIBLE TO THE G/P..... & IT MAY NOT BE ADVISABLE TO PUT OUR EMAIL ADDS. THERE EITHER. TRUE OR FALSE ?????? THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!
    [This Message was Edited on 08/05/2003]
  6. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

BUMP ONE MORE TIME.....THERE ARE A LOT OF NEWBIES ON THIS SITE....... INCLUDING MYSELF..... I PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE EMAILED BOTH OF YOU...... BUT I ONLY HAD THE ENERGY TO DO THIS.....,THANKS , BILLCAMO.......
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shalom, Shirl
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I understand the question. I do not know anything about a Mrs. Kenney or 800,000 sufferers of FMS. Was this something from someone else's post?

You are right, though, putting our e-mail addresses in our profiles makes them available to anyone who can read this board.
  9. teach6

teach6 New Member

Ms Kenney is the president of the CFIDS Association and was speaking only about CFIDS, not FM. Those numbers are generally felt to represent the number of people who have CFIDS in the US. You are correct that FM affects far more people.

Barbara
  10. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

1ST. TO MIKIE FOR CLARIFYING THAT EMAIL ADDRESSES ON OUR PROFILES CAN BE ACCESSED BY ANYONE WHO GETS ON THIS SITE !!!
    2ND. TO TEACH6 FOR CORRECTING MY ERROR. MS. KENNEY'S 800,000 PWCS , IS PROBABLY ACCURATE FOR PEOPLE ACTUALLY DIAGNOSED W/CFIDS. SOME EXPERTS ESTIMATE THAT ABOUT 80% OF PWCS ARE MISDIAGNOSED OR UNDIAGNOSED. I HAVE NOT SEEN THE ESTIMATES FOR PEOPLE W/ FM/FMS. I AM AWARE THAT A NUMBER OF PEOPLE ARE UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO BE FIGHTING BOTH. HOPEFULLY , SEABISCUIT & OTHER PEOPLES EFFORTS WILL BRING THESE DD'S TO THE ATTENTION OF DRS. & GENERAL PUBLIC !!!! BLESSINGS , BILLCAMO.[This Message was Edited on 08/07/2003]
  11. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

ONE MORE TIME , SINCE I FEEL THIS POST IS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE EMAIL THRUST...... CASE IN POINT .... A FRIEND OF MINE HAD A FRONT PAGE ARTICLE IN OUR LOCAL PAPER RE: CFS..... EVEN THOUGH HE HAD AN UNLISTED PHONE # , HE RECEIVED SEVERAL DISTURBING PHONE CALLS.... TO THE POINT HE WAS HESITANT TO ANSWER THE PHONE & CONSIDERED CHANGING HIS PHONE #....... NONE OF US NEED THIS EXTRA STRESS !!!!!!! BLESSINGS & TAKE CARE !!!!!!!!! BILLCAMO.