You Can Preorder New "What The Bleep" DVD

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The BleepStore is offering the new mega set of DVD's for "What The Bleep: Further Down The Rabbit Hole,". It is only $19.99 plus $4.50 S&H if you advance order now. I would imagine there will be a pent up demand for it, so I wanted to get on the list ASAP. The set includes 15 hours of interviews and material not included in the new movie. The price will be $26.99 regularly so this is a good chance to save some money.

I decided to post this separately because we do have some Bleepers here.

Love, Mikie

[This Message was Edited on 06/19/2006]
  2. Denamay

Denamay New Member

Thanks Mikie, for the heads up. Interesting stuff is'nt it? Did you happen tho hear Art Bell last night? Love Denamay
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

for the info - always looking for something interesting to watch!

;)
    Victoria

4. victoria

victoria New Member

I was just looking at the website... has anyone watched the DVD, 'Ramtha's Create Your Day'? What did you think of it?

here's an excerpt(s) from the synopsis:

"If you liked the movie, What The BLEEP Do We Know!?, and are ready to try and put to the test some of the extraordinary and bizarre concepts presented there by the group of scientist and friends, you are going to be blown away by Ramtha: Create Your Day DVD. T

This is a rare, close-and-personal, looking-in-the-eyes-of-greatness instruction by Ramtha on the concept of creating your day mindfully, using the concepts of quantum physics and the power of our minds to alter and shape reality. . . . instead of letting the day create you, you create your day the way you would really like it to be, just as great Masters have always done it.

One of the great benefits of this DVD is that you can learn this art without having to go anywhere else other than your TV set at home. This Ramtha DVD was produced by BLEEP director, Mark Vicente... "

Thanks,
    Victoria

5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I didn't see Art Bell last night. What program? I have a hard time keeping up with all the scientists and gurus, even those withing the Bleeposphere.

Ramtha claims to channel the wisdom of some ancient lama or guru, I can't remember. People have called her a charlaton but what she has to say is always good stuff which is positive and spiritual. I think the disbelievers are too quick to discount her just because what she claims cannot be proven.

I get the Bleep newsletter and there is always tons of good stuff in it. I've been too sick or too busy, sometimes both :) to be able to read it all.

I'm still sweating but not stinking as bad. My body's been purging something really nasty. I'm glad to get it out. I work on my bedroom painting project little by little and then rest. I just have one wall to do. I'm now to the point where I can get excited about it. But, I digress...

I am very interested in learning to create my own days. That one guy on the DVD talked about creating his days and he asks for feedback that someone was paying attention in a way which would leave no doubt and be specific enough that he knew it was as a result of the day he created. I had such a day yesterday. I have had them in the past but this is not a discipline I practice every day. Perhaps, I should. I do believe that, in many ways, we creat our own reality.

Love, Mikie
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

For the evening Bleepers.

Love, Mikie