You don't bring me flowers anymore!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Christinawensell, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

We'll that used to be what I was saying until yesterday.

I was not feeling very well yesterday when I woke up so I decided to stay home, and take care of my dog (previous post) and take a rest.

My hubby has not gotten me flowers for the past two years which was on our anniversary. I don't even bring it up anymore. Too disappointing.

We'll yesterday he came home from work with a bouquet of them with daises to cheer me up and that it did. I just wanted to share with all of you.

Christina
  2. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

christina
    thats so nice!
    no flower icon so youve got a green worm!
    i hope your dog is ok and you enjoyed your restful day.
  3. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

Both of them are still healing. The vet looked at the dog yesterday and said that I am doing a great job taking care of him and he did not require the stiches right now due to me taking him in so late, but he did not think it would hurt him at all. There does not look like there is any infection and he is running a normal temp )all of that of course is about the dog) My hubby is healing, very sore but healing.
    He never has to go the doctor for anything and is never sick so this with his pinky finger is pretty painful. I think he is understanding a little about some of the pain I go through on a regular basis, but I am tyring to take care of him as much as I can, actually both of them.
    Thank you for the prayers,
    I wish I could show you my flowers. they are just beautiful. Like I said it made my day, probably my week and wekend too. :)
  4. How nice, I love a surprise of flowers.
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

What a sweetie! He came through when you needed it most. Even better, it was a complete surprise. How neat.

Sue
  6. nanswajo

nanswajo New Member

Yeah for your husband!

Flowers are very healing. There have been studies done on just that. I am a floral designer and I work with them every day. I try to think about the person receiving them and focus on making something beautiful for them.

My husband came home this past weekend with flowers too--which is very unusual since I work with them, but it made me feel so good. I don't think he has ever done that before.

Nancy