You Guys Are The Best!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CindiS, Oct 1, 2005.

1. CindiS

CindiS New Member

The small things are the most special and today when I opened up my email I saw that I had some responses AND THAT touched my heart and gives me extra fight!

I did have a total hysterectomy, but I am having some other problems now. Yes, I did test positive for the BRACA gene. I also live alone and that is also very hard, plus I work from home with a commissioned based job, (which adds to the stress). (How did I get so lucky?)

I do alot of work on myself emotionally to keep my spirits up and try to make the best of each day and stay away from people who don't understand my plight and /or who are negative. I also try each day to count my blessings, as I do have many!

I am seriously considering the stem cell transplant. Does anyone have any information on this?

I will become a "regular" here, as I need you guys, as much as you need me!

I want to close with this verse I found that we can ALL relate to:

You have never experienced pain and suffering
    like others to whom a sickbed has become a
    trusted place and who can little more think of
    a life in normal health than others can of paradise.

- Albert Schweitzer

Love You All!
    Cindi In Tampa!

2. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I love your attitude.Just reading what you said about counting your blessing made me think.I haven't done that in awhile.And you know I am blessed.Hard to see that when you are in pain.Thanks for reminding me that there is good in this world.

Sheila
  3. Mareeok

Mareeok New Member

I appreciate this message board so much. Even though you are enduring a lot you still send out good energy and encouragement to everyone else.

Have a happy day despite the pain,
    Tender heart hugs,
    Maree