You have filled my heart with JOY! Thank you all so much

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by achy, Aug 27, 2003.

1. achy

achy New Member

They say the Lord may not always give us what we "want", but will always provide what we "need".

I have been blessed with both.

I am overwhelmed by your wonderful replies to my post. I went to my FM/CF support group last night and didn't get home until 10:30...way past my bedtime. I was amazed this am at the # of friends that replied!! I can't thank you enough for being here. I don't think ppl realise how much a few kind words can impact someones life.

Now that i feel better emotionally I'm sure my body will react positively also. Naturally I am paying for the hour drive to my meeting and the few errands I did while in "the big city"....but it was worth it. I even treated myself to a new insulated drink bottle whoopeee!!!

Think I'll take it easy today and bask in the glory....

God bless my friends,
    Achy

2. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Achy, you are so right. It's amazing how good I can feel just reading other peoples posts and really feel great when someone replies to mine.

Congrats on the bottle - it's the little things in life that can bring so much comfort.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So glad you are feeling good, and got to and from your Support Group without too much trouble.

You are well thought of on this board!

God's blessings to you too...........

Shalom, Shirl
  4. lilah

lilah New Member

Achy; Joining a group is wonderful, I have been looking for one close to home but can't find one, may have to start my own. This site is wonderful, you will find so much emotional support. And as you know by now support is key while dealing with this DD. I am so glad you found us.
    Remember you can chat one on one if you need to.
    Someone is always here for you!
    Grins and giggles...Lilah