You have to see the HUGE rabbit in my profile For real 22 pounds

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Feb 7, 2007.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

I got this picture of this rabbit in an email today.

Below was the description that was attached. I have NEVER seen a rabbit this big, this is no joke. Carla

He weighs in at 22 pounds and measures a little over 3 feet. he is a breed of rabbit called german giant (how appropriate!). this is his owner, Hans Wagner, struggling to hold him up. from the NY Post article:
    We don't feed him an unusual diet said Wagner. He goes through more than his brothers and sisters, but he eats the same food mix. His favorite food is actually lettuce. He can never get enough of it.
  2. paulmack

paulmack New Member

That is some size of rabbit.Thanks for that one,very interesting.
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I've seen the Flemish Giant rabbit. Used to go to the country fair in Ventura, CA, every year. Always an impressive display of rabbits.

Giant ones, flop ears, ones that were a beautiful red color, some that looked like chinchillas. Worth the price of admission.
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Hey that's Some Rabbit! can you imagine Having him as a pet! He would be very entertaining! Lolol thanks for sharing!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S
  5. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Don't let Elmer Fudd see him! (You pesky wabbit!) Ha, ha.
  6. ckball

ckball New Member

he would make a good snuggle bunny,lol. difinetly keep you warm at night.
  7. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

WOW!What a rabbit.Miss pooki either looks for bunnies or what we call big pup pup's[big dogs].She sits on a console between the seats in the truck.

She is so attentive, she notices everything but is very well behaved.

The other night she was out to pee and a rabbit was in the front yard.She saw it and ran back upon the porch.Then she barked like a big dog.

YEA! snuggle bunny, and how would your babies like that?

Bad Mommy, Bad Mommy........LOL
  8. llama

llama New Member

I just absolutely adore rabbits...had no idea that they could get that big.

He actually resembles my cat, who also tips the scales at about 20 lbs.

I'd love to have him!!!

9. kriket

kriket New Member

I would not want him anywhere near my garden. He looks like he is capable of eating a whole garden!!!!!!