You HAVE to see this!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by EgyptStarr, Jan 19, 2006.

1. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

This has to be the BEST pic I have of my daughter!

I just put a "new" pic of Aislyn (my daughter) on my profile. Well, it will be new to all of you, anyway! It was taken in June 2004, before we cut her hair short. She looks even more beautiful with longer hair, like in this pic, I know. But her hair is so naturally curly that it gets horribly matted in the back, and of course it's easier to deal with that when her hair is shorter.

Anyway, as usual, the pic has shown up with everything tinted BLUE, but if history serves me well, it should look fine for all of you.

Hope you like it! She's such a little model, isn't she? She LOVES to pose for the camera!

Hugs!
    Starr

[This Message was Edited on 01/19/2006]
  2. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

Bumping back to page 1
  3. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

4. lin-z

lin-z New Member

She is gorgeous...love the red hair..you have every reason to get better and carry on she is definitely an angel..thanks for sharing her with us

Lindsey
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dear Egypt Star,

Your daughter is just soooooo lovely, what a beautiful pic

thanks for sharing with us. You must be a very very proud mommy

Enjoy her, I know you will but they are such a joy, especially when they are young, lol

Hugs,

kgangel
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

(-:

Thanks for sharing your little darling.

Sue
  7. russiankids3

russiankids3 New Member

She is sooooo beautiful! I love redheads! Have one myself and 6 nieces and nephews with red hair too.

Thanks for sharing such a sweet pic with us!

Sue
  8. JPach007

JPach007 New Member

Starr, your daughter has beautiful hair! I love it! I bet she brightens your day!
    Thanks for sharing!
    JPach
  9. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

You've got yourself a beauty there, a little livin' doll!
  10. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

She is adorable!!!!!

Tigger
  11. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

Yes, we're VERY proud of her..... Every time I take her out with me; running errands, shopping... SO many people just stare and smile (you can't help but grin when you see her in action: she's a beauty, but more than that, she's a character!), or strike up a conversation with "Oh, she's just darling! I bet she gets a LOT of attention with that RED, curly hair!" And she does! It's a lot of fun!

We know how blessed we are. Sometimes I feel like I'm bragging when I post a new pic of her or just talk about her like I just did in the previous paragraph, but I can't help it! My kids and my fiance' make my illness seem to disappear; they take up so much of my time and energy; they are my LIFE! I don't have time to THINK about how tired, achy, and weak I am, and of course I wouldn't have it any other way! Who would?!

Thanks again!

Hugs!
    Starr