You just can't make this stuff up!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by zenouchy, Oct 7, 2008.

1. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Hi All,

I happened to be looking at the website for the new urologist I'm going to be seeing.

Turns out there's another urologist in the same group of doctors that specializes in vasectomies.

What do you think his name is?

Dr. Chopp!

Erika :)
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

we have one around here named Dr.Cooley. he's a Gynocologist lol I could'nt believe it.

My Mom had a Rhuemy at one time that was a real pr**k,... grouchy and just never in a good mood. His name is Dr.Smiley.
    ( He sure missed the boat on that one)
  3. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

My old Gyno's name was Dr. Fok.
  4. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Those are too funny y'all. I would not want a Professor named Savage---he sounds like he would not give anyone an A.

And jeez, if you're seeing a doc named Smiley, he should at least be civil.

Monica, a gyno named Dr. Fok---that's too funny!

My sister had a psychiatrist named Dr. Albatross.

Thanks for posting everyone.

Warm hugs,

5. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Dr Payne.

6. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Dr. Cypher.

Everyone I know has a shrink, it seems.
  7. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Those are both great! Dr. Cypher "deciphering" problems and Dr. Payne taking away the pain. Very funny.

I hope you are doing well. Thank you for your post. Have a wonderful evening.

All the best,

8. Denamay

Denamay New Member

Years ago my dr.was Dr. Pickup and the hospital admin.'s name was Mr. Deadman.

Names can be funny and also fit a person to a T. Denamay
  9. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

What hilarious names! What kind of doc was Dr. Pickup? Sounds like a perennial dater. And Dr. Deadman sounds like someone who works in a morgue. Those are great! Thanks very much for posting. Have a wonderful evening.

Erika :)
  10. Catseye

Catseye Member

My elementary school Vice Principal was Mrs. Thrasher. The Principal was Mr. Fingerhut. Really.