You know you have fibro when...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fallenstar1962, Nov 3, 2008.

1. fallenstar1962

fallenstar1962 New Member

My family invited us to a birthday dinner they had planned for me. We arrive at a very nice restaurant and I proceed to get out of the car. I start to walk towards the door as my fiance' starts to walk towards me to offer his arm. I start to walk and I notice something very odd? I look down and here I'm in one black shoe and the other is pink!!! I said OH MY GAWD!! Lance just about passes out from laughing so hard..then I started to laugh..macup starting to run down my face.

So I say after we compose ourselves," Lance I have to run to the mall..I am NOT going in there looking like this"!! He say's "we have no choice..we are going in"...yikes!! I guess my mom had plans that were time sensitive..we could not be late!! Soooooooo needless to we go.

We sit and soon my mom arrives at the table..and my step dad came home from work 2 days sooner then expected to surprise me. We eat a very nice dinner..I than show them my feet..they too had the same reaction..everyone laughed to die. Leaving the restaurant they ask me to walk between them!! ~lol~ know you have fibro on your 46th when...(laughing)..I need sleep

soft hugs
  2. natrlvr2

natrlvr2 New Member

I am surprised you did not feel the difference. My shoes all feel different.
  3. VeniceQueen

VeniceQueen New Member

Too funny! Atleast you all had a good laught about it, and it will always be remembered! :)