You know your having a bad day when? lol time

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Bruinz, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Bruinz

Bruinz New Member

Submit your lol.

You know your having a bad day when?

1) You have to shovel the snow to be able to rake the leaves

2) Your so bald, you dream of having a bad hair day.

3) You keep checking your mail box for your FM dissability cheque, then you remember they cut you off 4 months ago.

More to come, but lets see what you got.

Bruinz
  2. kirschbaum26

kirschbaum26 New Member

When you serve your daughter the cat food and the cat your daughter's breakfast.
  3. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

You try to fill your low car tire with propane!
    Mini
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

And nobody will talk to you.

And you can't even remember having a good time at the party.

And your shoes don't match.

And your car isn't in the driveway.

And it looks like the highlight of your day is going to be crawling back in bed.

And it is.
  5. Bruinz

Bruinz New Member

Bad day when....

How about instead of your shoes not matching....

It's a bad day when even your shoes hurt..... lol

Hang in there rockgor

Bruinz
  6. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Bruinz and Rockgor!

You guys are so funny! Even when you are having a bad day you are still so funny!

You know you are lonely when a telemarketer calls and you need to talk to someone so bad that the telemarker finally hangs up on you!

hugs Redwillow

P.S. who dared bring up the 'S' word? I hate shoveling snow! I think I should have been born a bear so I could sleep for the whole winter!
  7. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

I go back to bed BEFORE I eat breakfast. That's dramatic.

Also, I would say when everything is attracted to my head, as in doors, poles, and so on, but then I realized that happens everyday. LOL
  8. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

I get up to go to the bathroom and realize I was just there a few minutes ago cuz I forgot to flush!!!!LOL

~hugs~ Mick!!
  9. Bruinz

Bruinz New Member

I am like you, I would like to be a bear also.

Sleep all winter and the best reason is no one likes a skinny bear. You have to be cubby or fat to look good. lol

Thanks

Bruinz
  10. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

when you call your DH at work and chew him out for taking both sets of car keys and he patiently asks you to check your purse and they're there.I did it this AM.
  11. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

you feel worse when you wake up in the morning and you feel worse than when you went to bed.

when you turn on a gas burner and forget you were cooking something and it catches on fire.

when you turn on your bath water and remember it when you just happen to walk by the door.

when you are looking for your phone and it is in you hand.

when you try to find your glasses and you are wearing them.

when you try to make a phone call with the remote control.

when you feel like you have been beaten by a stick.

when you can't stand any noise other than a relaxation CD.

Wow,I could make this a really long post but I will let the rest of you add the other bad things the other bad day stuff!
  12. jess

jess New Member

you know you are having a bad day when in order to get a good night's sleep you lock your cat out of your bedroom and first thing in the morning you find the whole roll of toilet paper unwound and torn(and it's your last one) Jess
  13. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

when your relaxation CD gets on your nerves

when it's 2PM and you started getting dressed at 12N...and no you didn't take a shower..you just had to keep taking rest breaks....and now you don't have enough energy to go out.

Lolalee
  14. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

When you put the cookies in the refridgerator and the chicken in the pantry...and realize 2 days later when you go to cook it!

Joann
  15. Suzan

Suzan New Member

You change clothes 5 times trying to put on something that doesn't hurt...

You put away your 1/2 empty soda can in the closet instead of the frig...

You read something 3 times..and still don't know what it is you read...

You THINK about taking out something for dinner...and at dinner time realize that you never did do it!

You decide to make a quick run to the store for milk...and get home and realize you went in your slippers!
    (no wonder my feet didn't hurt on that trip!)

16. Bruinz

Bruinz New Member

These are so good, it looks like we have some very
    funny people here.

Thanks

Bruinz
  17. MelaC

MelaC New Member

You get to work and realize you still have your slippers on.

You get to work and realize you forget to put your dentures in.

Had both happen to me. LOL
  18. sisland

sisland New Member

Having a Bad day when you drop your Rent Check into the outgoing Mail slot on the Mail Box and the Out going mail into the Rent slot on the landlords office door

When your out of toilet paper and to ill to go to the store to get some! Lollol,,,,,,Neat post!
    [This Message was Edited on 11/11/2006]
  19. maineweezie

maineweezie New Member

when you open the dishwasher and find soggy wet clothing and hear your washing machine breaking dishes...talk about a mess to clean..........

When you try to send your compaion dog for help and he comes back with the neighbors hampster instead of your neighbor......dumb mutt!

When you spend two hours hunting for your glasses to read the newspaper, locate them on top of your head and can't find the paper anywhere till later when son is emptying the trash basket and you see it in the bottom of the clear bag holding a soggy mass and recall where the clothing from the diswasher went..........

You really want more. Move in for the week and watch me in slo-mo action. We can get rich selling pictures to funniest home videos.................Maineweezie
  20. Summit

Summit New Member

you know your having a bad day when: you get your capsacian cream in your eyes, can't see, and stub your toe on the way to the bathroom, so now your holding your eye with one hand, hopping on one foot, grab a wet wash cloth, and get your fanny wet when you sit on the toilet cause your son left the lid up...again!!!