You know your sick when Matt McCaunaughy is here and I can't go

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ckball, Oct 4, 2006.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

He is in town tonight to be a part of the college confrence kick off game.

They were at the stadium and outside with the tailgaters most the day, then they showed the movie to the team before the game, the coach said it was a great movie.

I have watched the game and recorded too. I feel history being made here. I can't explain it, it is just a feeling.

I would bet a big ole stained glass window that some on will be nominated for a academey award. It will be a turning point in Matts life,

They filled the stadium, I wanted to go but I am too sick and they were calling for a cold front with rain coming this eve.

I will try to stay awake for the new to see how loe he will ne in town, Carla Awww the game just ened and they lost by 1 point,

2. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Not to fret Carla! I'll just send you a Pic of MOI an
    Matt will quickley recede (like his hair) from your mem-
    ory!!

MRDAD
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

But what is MOI? Sorry I just started drinking my tea and waiting for my meds to kick in.

I do have to say my man is looking a little scruffy right now, it is for a movie he working on.

I watched the game last night and Marshall lost in the last 20 seconds 23-22. I think I have now become a Marshall football fan.

The team has not had a good year but after watching the movie yesterday, commentators said you could see a difference in how they played.

They interviewd Matt at half time. I can not wait to see this movie, it is truly a inspirational movie. Carla
  4. TerryS

TerryS Member

I think MrDad meant the french word for "me" which is moi; meaning he would send you a pic of himself!!!

By the way, you really must be ill if you can't get out to see M.M.

TerryS
  5. phoenixrising2

phoenixrising2 New Member

Matthew McCaunaughay (sp?) has a ranch about 20 miles from where I live. Several people here in town have said they've seen him around a time or two. I haven't though. Darn!!

Sorry you didn't get to see him.

Hugs,

Phoenix
    [This Message was Edited on 10/05/2006]
  6. ckball

ckball New Member

Terry thanks, as I said I was not awake yet. Silly me.

Pheonix- wow to live so close and not see him, how sad :(

I believe he spends most of his summers at his place in Malibu.

Yes, I have been in a bad flair since Sun. I wanted to go last night but just couldn't.

He will be back in Dec for the movie premire. Tickets go on sale this month. They are going to be very pricey because it includes a dinner and after party with the stars.

The money is for a fundraiser but I'm not sure which organzation. I hope they have some at 250 or lower but that is all I would be able to do. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Carla
  7. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I live in a building with three flats in it and nobody
    ever sees me. "Good fences make good neighbors".

What's the "Ranch Thing" all about that these people
    have? One-Half a Hector and 3 or 4 Chickens w/lice?

Sounds like the one our Pres. has down in Texas.

Hope you're having a better day though Carla!!

MRDAD
  8. phoenixrising2

phoenixrising2 New Member

In this part of the country it's probably 10 or 12 goats and a couple hundred rattle snakes!

[ advertisement ]