You OK YC1 ??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Granniluvsu, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi YC1,

Last time we spoke you were hurting really badly , etc. and had some other problems and possibly some new meds too. Just worrying about you. I have been checking and haven't seen you around. Hope you have just been busy and not just feeling to badly !!

Drop a short one when you get the chance too. Don't worry about tomorrow if I do not answer. Giving a surprise Bday for Dh tomorrow afternoon. Will setting up for that while he is at a meeting tomorrow morning. Hope it goes OK.

Otherwise I am doing OK. I promise to write more later after I hear from you and this party is over with.

Blessings and hugs to you,

Granni
    [This Message was Edited on 02/03/2008]
  2. Granniluvsu

BUMP !!!

Hugs, Granni
  3. Granniluvsu

Bump !! Hope you are OK hon ! Drop a line when you can.

Love,

Granni
  4. Granniluvsu

So sorry to hear that you are having so many problems hon but thanks alot for checking in with me. I have been thinking of you since you haven't been acative on the boards.

How is your blood pressure? Many times edema is cause by hight blood pressure and collection of fluids in the tissures. I know I have some of that but not bad lately since they have changed my blood pressure pills. Just curious how high yours is.

The party went fine. BTW, DH means Dear Husband !!It is about time for bed so I better head out now.

Take care and plese let me know how yu are doing when you can.

Love,

Granni
  5. Granniluvsu

So sorry to hear about your sister and your husband;'s father having pneumonia. You are sweet to be trying to help them especially when you are feeling so badly yourself.

Did you say tht they were still in the hospital? Yes it s a scary things especially with the elderly. I have had lots of bronchitis and some pneumonia and know how bad that can get. aa

I hope you get to sleep well. I am sure you are exhsusted. I will say special prayers for both your sister and FIL tonight, and you to sweetie.

Thanks for writing and telling me of the problems in your family. Keep in touch OK ?

Hugs and blessings,

Granni