You OK YC1 ??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Granniluvsu, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi there YC1,

I have been worried about you since you seemed to disappear from the boards for awhile. I know that you were not feeling well and had some more problems.

Hope to hear from you soon, even if it is is just a quick hi to let me know how you are doing.

Hugs and blessings,

2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Glad to hear from you, even if you are not feeling very well. I figured that was why you were not posting. Just try and rest and come back and visit whenever you feel up to it..

Those computers, you can't live with them or without them !! They can drive you crazy, can't they??? I surely do not understand them, although I am getting them a little better with using it. Without it I wouldn;t have so many nice friends, just like you.

Just know I am thinking about you and hoping you will feel better soon. I wrote you another note like this one a couple of weeks ago , and then I bumped it a few times and let it go by.

When I didn't hear from you after awhile I just tried again. Glad I did and you were able to respond. Sorry you are now on more meds !!

3. jole

jole Member

I haven't seen you either, but I was off the board for awhile also. My depression hit again and just didn't feel like talking to anyone. Seems it's worse when the pain is worse also, and this weather isn't good for any of us.

Sorry for your pain. I can't wait for spring and summer to get here, 'cause I always feel a little bit better then, do you?

Glad your 'puter is fixed. Hope to see you posting more often now.

Friends - Jole
  4. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Hi to both of you! I've been missing you too! Take good care of yourselves and post when you are up to it. Hugs, doloresf1