Young Mother Needs Help

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My ex-BIL's stepdaughter has been given only 3 weeks to live. The chemo intended to help her cancer has made it worse. The docs are considering severing the nerves in her spinal chord to stop the agonizing pain she is in. The really sad part is that she has two pre-school age children. Please pray for this family.

Thanks so very much. God bless you all.

Love, Mikie
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for her, and all of her family. Especially the children! May God come into all this sorrow and loss, and bring His great love to each one.Just saturate them all with His love.

Will keep praying,
    Judy
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Our family really appreciates your prayers. Her name is Tracey. Her mother nearly died of brain cancer a few years back but managed to beat it with surgery and chemo. I don't know how they plan to do the surgery as I really am not in contact with my ex's family. My daughter asked me to post this here. She keeps in touch with her uncles and cousins.

I did get to see my two ex-BIL's and one of the wives when I visited CO for my ex's open-heart surgery last winter. I know that at that time, they were doing testing on Tracey. It wasn't looking too good then.

I continue to believe that everything has a reason in God's plans for us but some things are so tragic and sad that it is almost unbearable.

Again, thank you all and God bless you.

Love, Mikie
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Thoughts and prayers, so very sad.