Your all so wonderful...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by stilhere, Aug 19, 2003.

1. stilhere

stilhere New Member

It just feels so good to see so many people posting here and praying and worshiping, God is so good to bring us all together, I haven't posted in a while, for those of you that don't know me, I usually post on the Lupus Board and I've not been well as I have Lupus SLE & Scleroderma & Lupus Nephritis, and I'm a single mom of 4, so even if I feel sick, I have to go, go and go more....I just seen so many request and my heart is heavy for you all....don't lose hope, our God is Big and Wonderful....

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for loving us so much and just being our God, father you are the great physican, and the wonderful counselor, please send your protective angels to your children to shield them from any harm, father we know that you love us and that you want the best for us, help us to see and feel your love, father for those of us that are sick, we ask that you give the doctors the wisdom that they need to give us comfort in our illness and we also ask for a complete healing father that only you can do, help us all to see you at work father, help us to be your light father, so that everyone can see you in us......Father we just love you so much and we thank you....
    in your loving sons name I pray...amen

jessica
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

and thank you for your wonderful prayers and sweet spirit.
    May our Father continue to strengthen you in body, soul, and spirit, may you rise up with the wings of eagles, run and not faint, walk and not be weary. Hugs to you Sis,
    Takesha
  3. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

Hey Girl,
    It's so wonderful to see you here. You know I love you to death and I pray for you daily. Amen to your prayer.
    Tiff