Your Continued Prayers Needed Please.......

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BLUEROSE7, Mar 25, 2006.

1. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

For my Dads health, especially his vision.

For my husband and family.

Special request for myself....so tired of the pain and so so Tired of being so Tired/Fatigued...

Please God give me strength and energy!!!

Last summer was just wasted away in bed....I pray for better days with more energy, to be able to get out of this house some, to be able to be there and do for my family more...PLEASE...Pray for me...I have been so down.

Prayers going up for All here!!

God BLess...each of you and your familys!

Thanks & ((Hugs))
    ~Bluerose~
  2. Stidham66

Stidham66 New Member

I'll be praying for all your request! I know all about the tiredness and fatigue. I have a Vit. B12 anemia and have to give myself injections every ten days because of the chronic fatigue. Some days it is very hard to do the least things, isn't it? I think I get discouraged because when I try to do bigger projects here at home, like wallpapering (I just did that!!) and the next few days I was hurting and so sore and stiff and tired, could hardly move.

We will agree in prayer together!!

~Debbie~
  3. gumbi

gumbi New Member

Your father is so lucky to have such a caring daughter as yourself. I am sure that knowing that in itself must be a great comfort to him.
    It is such a challenge to stay positive under so many adverse conditions. I will pray that god gives you the strength and energy you need to cope. I hope That one day you will fully recover from the terrible illnesses that you are suffering and that you find relief from the so debilitating tiring exhaustion.
    relaxation /self hypnosis cds may help you to sleep better.
    St Johns wort has been proven to alieviate some depression.
    fur-babies in good health I hope?
    God bless you
  4. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Debbie~ Thank you hun for your prayers, they are so needed and I will continue to pray for you all as well. Sounds like we are very much in the same boat....I too have to take Vit. B12 shots....I was taking them once a month and after some recent blood work, the doc uped it to once a week for awhile, so now hubby is giving me the injections once a week...I pray to see a improvement on my energy soon, if only a little.

Yes, many days it's very hard to do anything except lay in bed. I too, know what you mean about doing a Big project...it's like we have to pay for anything we do. I hope you are feeling better from your wallpaper project!! Alot of people don't understand how somtimes even the smallest of projects can be very BIG for us.

gumbi~ Thank you hun for your prayers and for such kind words....you are a sweetheart! I'm very close to my parents and sister...anytime they are feeling down or huting, I hurt as well. I worry about my dad so much, his health has really gone down hill and I can't even imagine him not being able to see at all one day...it's really scary.

Your so right...It's very hard to stay postive sometimes.

My little fur-babies are doing good...thanks for asking. I don't know what I would do without those 2 little fur-babies...they give me company and have nothing to give but love.

Thank you both!
    God Bless
    ((Hugs))
    ~Bluerose~
  5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Prayers going up for you and especially for your dad's vision. Matt has to go back on 5/2, and may have surgery yet again. :( He is not sure so having Michael take him there just in case.

They are back to doing the office laser surgery.

Prayers to you hon to get your strength back and stay strong. I know it is hard, but sometimes we have to go a bit longer and just for a moment push a little harder, then we get to rest.

Prayers for your family. I have had a lot of GERD problems and wish I could have laid down, but had to sit up. I actually went to sleep sitting up trying to watch Desperate Housewives tonight and missed most of it. :(

Hugs and prayer to you and your family,
    Faye
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I will remember you as I pray.

God bless you dear.

Love, Mari
  7. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Faye~ Thank you hun for your prayers! Matt and you have my thoughts and prayers. I pray Matt's appt goes well on the 2nd of May....Please keep us updated!!

Hangin~ Thank you hun for your prayers..they are so needed!! Your dad sounds like a go getter...Good for him!! My dad loves to go go go as well, it really breaks my heart that he is not able to drive as far or as much as he once could....he really gets down about it sometimes. But others in the family try to get him out to go places as much as possible....thats a big help. I try to take him out places when im up to it....it's just not often I feel upto it myself.

Mari~ Thank You for your prayers!!

Hugs & Prayers
    ~Bluerose~