Your prayers have helped

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Asatrump, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

My heart palpitations are getting better. Thank you for prayer. I have had these problems before. No I didn't run to my doctor. Frankly each time I ask for help, somehow I get worse. Only I know my crazy body at this point, and I say thank heaven for valium .
  2. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

Glad you are doing better!!
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

asatrump,

So glad to hear you are starting to feel better.

I will continue to keep you in my prayers so that you may feel better and better

May God continue to bless you and give you his peace.

hugs
    kgangel
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am glad you are doing better. I hope it continues. Did you all get the snow or was that just way up north? Take care of yourself.

Love,
    Nancy
  5. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Wish we could sit and have a nice cup of coffee or tea and just talk. It is so hard to go through this stuff alone.

I know we all share here but so much doesn't or can't be said sometimes. Only Jesus truly knows our hearts needs and sometimes I can't even express those to him.

I know to be healthy it takes more than what a Dr. can do. It also has to come from deep inside of us, there are things there that only we know of and there are no tests for those things.

So I will continue to keep you dear sister in my prayers. Also please know I think of you often.

Sorry if I'm rambling....it's a fibro day. Blessings. De

6. webintrig

webintrig New Member

you are doing better.
    I pray that it stay that way for you.
    Here to better days ahead for you!

Soft hugs,
  7. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Hope it continues ,Linda
  8. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

sorry for your pain. i take lorazapam and it helps me for palpitation. ive wanted to ask for valium, but not sure if the dr would give it to me. you are in my prayers.

God please Bless asatrump...may her medicine help in the hours of need. we all struggle so hard with our health and You Oh Lord are our strength and light. Amen
  9. pepper

pepper New Member

Have the heart palpitations continued to get better since you posted this? Still praying for you.

Pepper
  10. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Thank you for all the lovely responses. The palps have stopped. It started because me doctor took me off one bp med as I was retaining fluid. I have 3 bp meds.

Norvasc is supposed to expand the blood vessels to allow better blood flow , so before trying a diuretic he said go off this.

After two weeks off it, the palps started. After a week, I put myself back on the Norvasc and it took several weeks to get that straightened out.

Still having some puffy fingers and feet. I see him next week. I am sure he won't mess with my heart meds again.

Thank you all for prayer, it worked. Bless you one and all.