your prayers would be greatly appreciated

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by carebelle, Dec 28, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I would appreciate your prayers .My thoughts seem to be all over the place again . For me thats not a good thing cause I get excided about something and then a Big let down when it doesnt happen or I think I'm nuts for thinking something.

Or my thinking get confused with what is reality and what is not.Then I start to feel so foolish and feel very stupid.I even catch myself talking out loud when no ones here but me.
  2. mindbender

mindbender New Member

I've seen you on the other boards. You're not insane, infact you're doing great.

Dan
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

WELCOME TO MY WORLD. LIFE IS VERY CONFUSING AT TIMES. IT SEEMS LIKE A VICIOUS CYCLE THAT NEVER ENDS. I WILL REMEMBER YOU IN MY PRAYERS.

KRIKET
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

I can relate! My emotions are mostly like being on a rollercoaster, and I have major issues with depression, anxiety, etc. from PTSD. For me it is an ongoing thing I have to deal with, while I work on my healing with a therapist, and helpful meds.

Just reading your profile - I see that you were struggling with more than fibro/cfs. Do you have a therapist to rely on for difficult times? I am joining with the others in prayer for you - my faith has been what's kept me going!

I'll keep you in my prayers when I'm struggling with my own issues.

Love, Judy
  5. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Dear Lord, we lift up to you our sister and ask you to bring balance to her life. Comfort her and give her your peace, the peace that passes all understanding.

Thank you.

Amen