You're amazing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rubberducky, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Rubberducky

Rubberducky New Member

You guys really are amazing

I don't understand all these terms and illnesses and stuff but they sound so awful i can't even begin to imagine what you guys have to cope with!

As iv said before my boyfriend (as of only 3 months ago) has chronic immune fatigue and i thought this was pretty bad, i mean it's pretty much screwed up his education and future already and he's only 18.

It's been pretty hard to cope with all this and he doesn't seem to understand that shutting me out of that side of his life really doesn't help.

However my poxy emotional problems don't even begin to compare with some of the problems iv read about on here! it also fills me with amazing awe that so many of you have so much faith in God.

I am a Catholic and from bereavement iv experienced i know that faith is sometimes the only thing that can keep you going. But i know so many people that just think bad things in the world prove there is no God and i think it's wonderful that there are still people out there who do still have faith like me!

You are all totally amazing, whether ill or affected by others being ill like me and you're all going to be in my prayers. And i also hope that when you're all praying to be helped and guided and protected that you all remember to thank God, not just for success and survival but for simple things like friendships and support like what you've all found here, for families and for the beautiful world and so much more

I'm truly touched by all of you
    God made you all for a reason!
  2. TheAurynn

TheAurynn New Member

God bless you. I just wanted to say that I hope that your boyfriend decides to share his problems from his illness with you soon. It is so wonderful that you are so supportive. A lot of people here do not have supportive loved ones, and those of us who do are so thankful.

And I'm so happy your faith has been such a comfort to you, it has been for me too.

Take care!!!

Jessica
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

what a beautiful thing to post to all us here!!

Myself..,... I've been very ill with a few diseases for a long time(13 yrs) and I've grown closer to God.

I believe in giving just as much Thanks to God when I pray as I do in requestiong better days,..or the safety of my children~
    Yes,..we are all here for a reason or a lesson,and to prepare us for a better place~

I give each one of us applause for all we endure daily!
    even when our days are extremely tough!
    we keep on keepin on! :)

Thanks for writing this
    Hugs
    Tandy
  4. CatsKimber

CatsKimber New Member

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO MAKE ME (US) FEEL BETTER... YOUR LAST LINE "GOD MADE YOU ALL FOR A REASON"... I REALLY NEEDED TO HEAR THAT. IT'S SO HARD SOMETIMES TO ENDURE SUCH PAIN AND TO NOT WONDER "WHY?". WELL, YOU JUST REMINDED ME THAT I DON'T HAVE TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT, JUST THAT... THERE IS A REASON. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU, SWEETIE~~~~!!!!!
  5. shelbo

shelbo New Member

Your b/friend is very blessed to have your love and support.
    God bless, Shelbo
  6. elsa

elsa New Member

How kind of you! I welcome all the prayers I can get. Thank you making the offer.

I have life so much better then many people. I still function well enough. Have a job I love and my horses. A husband that is God's gift to me and people don't know I'm sick by looking at me ... All said, I'm doing o.k..

Thank you for your sweet post.

Elsa
    [This Message was Edited on 10/11/2005]
  7. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

your b/f is very blessed to have you. I can tell you have a compassionate heart, a heart for God. You are right, God did make us all for a reason. That reason is to serve Him and shine our light for others. You have done that with this thread. Its hard to understand why we go thru the things we do, but I believe it is not in vain. It is so we can use our experiences to help others who may be going thru the same things. In the end, it will all be worth it.
    Thank you for your kind words and the encouragment you gave us today.
    Blessings,
    Raz
  8. fivesue

fivesue New Member

What kind things to say! You actually took the time to write that message of encouragement...how special that is.

Like others have said, your boyfriend is one lucky guy! Do you also suffer from FM or CFS? I HOPE NOT!!

Again, thank you, and God's blessings on you and yours,
    Sue
  9. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

For your prayers and kind words. I would not want to live another day in this world without God to guild me and see me though all the good times and Bad!! I think that sometimes when God does so much for us and we fail to testify and tell others of his goodness and Love,then we are a failure b/c he wants us to glorify his name!You are so young and so very wise,in the ways of God. Your friend is a Lucky man to have you on his side. I will pray for you and your Friend --that God will show you the reason that you are on earth and that everyone on the Board will find their reason for BEING,including me. Sometimes I wonder what I'm here for and feel like such a failure,please remember me in prayer, always.
    Love Shirley
  10. CatsKimber

CatsKimber New Member

11. Rubberducky

Rubberducky New Member

im so glad you all appreciated my post,
    and no i don't have any of CFS or anything like that, that's why im so new to all this and i guess why its been pretty hard for me becoming so close to someone ill..

take care sweethearts
    xxx