Zappers, Question for Mikie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by paulwin, Apr 1, 2007.

1. paulwin

paulwin New Member

Hi Mikie,

I have been feeling better and working more and am now in the market for a zapper. However when you look on the internet there is no offical site run by Dr Clark. From your posts in the past I have always found you to be a knowledgeable source,tempered by reason and experience and I certinly value your advice and I am interested in finding out what brand of zapper you use or would recommend.

thanks and I hope you are feeling better.

Paul
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

First, thank you for your kind words.

I use the Hulda Clark zapper and I bought it from the website. I haven't been there in a while. If you search on zappers, it will bring up other websites as well. The FDA has tried to close down the Clark website and made them stop telling much about what their zappers do. You may want to read the theory on the zappers and Rife Machines to get an idea of what they are about. I have been very, very happy with my zapper. It's extremely well made in Germany.

I am in remission and have been for a bit now. I haven't been here as often so I'm sorry I almost missed your post. I wish you well.

Love, Mikie
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Where are you?
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Just want to be sure you see this.

Love, Mikie
  6. paulwin

paulwin New Member

Hi Mikie,

Thanks for the bumps. Great news about the remission!! I do believe the effects of this syndrome can be significantly modified with consistent effort. I am working almost full time now and don't check the site very often. I guess to rephrase the question: There is no offical Hulda Clark Zapper and I am wondering what brand name you use or the name of the company that distributed it? Thanks for the info.

Love,

Paul
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Dr. Hulda Clark Zappers and it will take you to the website which sells them.

Love, Mikie
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

9. Catseye

Catseye Member

Hi Paulwin, I use a Terminator zapper and I'm quite sure it gets rid of my parasites, among other things. I'm very happy with it. If you google for it you'll see it. It's very convenient and there is no discomfort whatsoever.

good luck,

karen