zappers?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by paulwin, Dec 8, 2006.

1. paulwin

paulwin New Member

Hi,

I am intersted in in finding a practioner who uses a rife machine/zapper here in the San Francisco so I can get a trial use of one before possibly buying one. Any information is appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If you are more specific in your title, you may get more response. Something like "Looking For Rife Machine Doc in SF."

I use the Hulda Clark zapper and have had great results with it. If I feel a virus/cold coming on, I run it every day in both the manual mode for 20 mins. and the auto mode. The virus will be gone within a couple of days.

I have Herxed after using it, so I know it works. It has cleared up a toenail fungus I had before I got it.

Zappers use a one-frequency-kills-all wave but some, like mine, will accommodate plug-in cards which provide discrete frequencies for specific needs. I haven't felt the need for the cards as the zapper seems to kill off whatever is in my bloodstream. Zappers cannot kill pathogens deep inside the body's tissues. Pathogens are vulnerable when they are in the bloodstream such as when one is coming down with the flu or a cold or when a chronic pathogen has left its host cell in search of another to infect.

Love, Mikie
  3. Catseye

Catseye Member

I bought one online a few months ago and love it! It uses a 9 volt battery and has a couple of pennies for contacts. It's convenient and causes no discomfort. I paid about $100 for mine. I use it regularly. karen
  4. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I use a Hulga Clark zapper too just like Mikie. I bought it this fall after reading Mikie's posts on them. I use it at least every other day and I believe it really helps me. I herx occasionally when I use it, so I do it at night before bed or when I know I don't have to do anything important right after.
  5. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

What in the heck are we talking about here?
    Hmmmmmmmm??????
    Can someone please explain?
    Mini
  6. happycanuk

happycanuk New Member

What a great site. I seem to learn something new everyday. I went to the website for this and started reading. Is it a machine you just leave on, like an air cleaner, or something you breath or what? I can't seem to find a picture of one. Could somebody PLEASE explain how it looks and works. Thanks

Anne
  7. Catseye

Catseye Member

The zapper generates a low frequency of electric current through your skin that kills parasites and fungi in the blood. Supposedly, it re-establishes that slightly negative charge of healthy tissue and parasites are positively charged and can't survive.

This is one of those things for which there is no "medical evidence" that it works. That's because no "accepted scientific body of knowledge" has ever completed any "clinical trials". So you can look on quackwatch.com and they will explain why they don't think it works or you can look at message boards and forums and find quite alot of people using them saying they work. I'm going to get a microscope that I can hook up to my computer and then I'll have my own "test" to see if it works. Because the last time I saw my blood, it had parasites in it and that was before I bought my zapper. I know I felt better right after using it but that's not proof exactly because of everything else I'm doing. I do use it for regular cleansing, though.

You can't use it if you have a pacemaker.

karen
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

They usually wade in on things like this. If one wants to take their message to heart, one is only getting one side of the picture. Quackwatch has its own agenda and is often inaccurate. Many early medical devices did not work but technology has come a long way. The explanation given by Quackwatch is analogous to saying that Radar guns work because cars emit radar.

There is scientific evidence that everything has its destructive frequency, even humans. The military has experimented in using this as a weapon. The frequencies used by zappers and Rife machines are so low as to be harmless to human tissue but destructive to pathogens.

Zappers use a one-size frequency wave but Rife machines can emit a whole range of descrete frequencies for various types of pathogens. Zappers can destroy pathogens but Rife machines can be used at various frequencies to diagnose and destroy them.

Rife machines are used mainly by practioners and cost thousands of dollars. Zappers can be bought cheaply and used at home. Mine was $150 and it is extremely well made in Germany. There are others online for less than what I paid. I've had mine about five years and it's still going strong.

That one can Herx from using zappers is pretty strong evidence that they are capable of killing off a lot of pathogens.

Anyone wanting more info can do a search here and bring up our old posts or do an online search and read about them at various websites.

Love, Mikie
  9. Catseye

Catseye Member

Quackwatch is something else, huh? I like their little take on colloidal silver, too. How it's useless and turns people an ugly color. I have a pool ionizer. It kills algae and bacteria with silver and copper ions. I've had it for a year and my pool is crystal clear.

Shouldn't that be proof enough for colloidal silver? I've emailed him and asked him why natural products don't get tested and he emailed back and said they're less likely to work. I'm about to email him again and ask him what proof he has or even some sort of believable scientific explanation that natural products are less likely to work and I think I"ll mention the pool ionizer. He's an idiot, it shouldn't be too hard to shake him up. I think it's fun.

happy xmas!

karen
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Is only beginning to look at the possibilities of using electromagnetic and light therapies. A man here where I live has produced a technique which is gearing up for human trials. I no longer have the article but the gist of it is that people are given something which attaches only to cancerous cells in the body. Then, radiowave energy is produced which causes the cells to self-destruct. It may make chemo obsolete. So far, tests in animals have been very successful. I'll see whether I can find the article.

Love, Mikie

OK, here it is. It may have implications for other illnesses which cause cells to become abnormal. This is from the News-Press on Dec. 9, 2006.

Sanibel man touts radio waves as cancer cure
    By JOEL MORONEY
    jmoroney@news-press.com
    Originally posted on December 09, 2006

An observer would have thought the conversations strange for two guys fishing the waters off Sanibel.

A bunch of talk about cancer, radio waves, targeting agents and burning hot dogs.

But what John Kanzius — a Sanibel retiree who owned television stations in Pennsylvania and Ohio — may have done in just three years is to revolutionize the treatment of cancer using radio waves.

And Lee Memorial Health Center could be an upcoming human-test site.

"It could be really revolutionary because it is noninvasive," said Sharon MacDonald, assistant director of the cancer program at Lee Memorial. "You have an opportunity to literally kill cancer by target and that's pretty exciting."

Kanzius' process involves inserting a targeting agent into bad cells, which then acts like an antenna to collect heat from a transmitter, which destroys the cancer.

"It's like science fiction," he said.

Kanzius updated a group of supporters on Friday night:

The patent-pending count now stands at 17 and two world-class research centers — the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center at the University of Texas and University of Pittsburgh Medical Center — already are conducting animal tests.

It was only in May 2004 he applied for his first patent.

"I was working on this project on Sanibel three years ago at the time," Kanzius said. "To see it in animal trials and have it move along this quickly is mindboggling."

Diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia in 2002, Kanzius, 62, began looking for better treatment alternatives.

"When I started watching the young children and patients being treated by chemotherapy. ... I thought, this is not my idea of civilized treatment," he said.

So the retired broadcaster and RCA executive turned to what he knew best: radio waves, receivers and broadcast signals.

And he quizzed his new doctor friend and fishing buddy, Robert McDonald, 49, co-director of nuclear medicine at Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center.

"I just wondered if you could transmit from one spot and have the cells act like receivers," Kanzius said.

McDonald believed the fishing was good but was not sure where the conversation was headed.

"I thought we had our own mad scientist here on Sanibel," McDonald recalled with a laugh Friday.

What Kanzius managed to do was use radio waves and a targeting agent to heat only chosen spots on a hot dog and a steak.

"I said, 'That's kind of interesting, John,' " McDonald said.

Kanzius kept pushing, contacting other doctors and scientists and refining his method.

"They would get hot at that spot and no other place, and that's when I knew I was onto something," Kanzius said. "It's even exceeded the wildest expectations of the research people."

In part, that is because the treatment could work for many forms of cancer and other chronic diseases — anywhere a target agent can be developed to attach to bad cells before getting zapped with radio waves.

"If this works to its full potential, it is a 10," McDonald said. "It represents a third major treatment for cancer, right alongside chemotherapy and radiation."

Richard Smalley, who won the Nobel Prize in chemistry in 1996 for his work with nanotubes, took note before his death in 2005.

Kanzius and McDonald said the nanotubes might be a perfect vehicle to attract the heat — they just need to be told where to go.

"As people start working on this, you have some very, very brilliant people convinced," McDonald said.

"Part of the problem is you need the validation of the medical community, and that's about to get started," he said. "These are both high-end medical centers with amazing capabilities."

Kanzius said animal-test results, which show great promise, will be released this winter and human testing could begin out of the country in as little as 18 months.

McDonald said he has never been part of anything even remotely like it — his friend, a retired broadcaster from the Midwest with no medical experience — is on the cusp of a revolutionary invention.

He has joked Kanzius needs to decide what actor will portray him when Hollywood comes calling.

"It's absolutely improbable," McDonald said. "He was able to assimilate all this medical knowledge, which he really shouldn't have had, and threw his technical knowledge on top of it."

As for Kanzius, he still lives with his cancer and his retirement has not worked out as planned.

"I was hoping to come down here and fish and golf and enjoy retirement after being in broadcasting for 40 years," he said. "I find myself working more now than I worked when I actually did work — It's turned into a passion.

"Every day people are dying of cancer and I hope I can be around when the first person is told they are healed from this process," he said. "And it looks like it's going to happen sooner rather than later."

[This Message was Edited on 12/10/2006]
  11. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

There are all kinds of ways to keep pools clean without using dangerous chemicals but health depts. won't let them be used in public pools. It's really a shame. Sometimes when I swim in our pool here, my eyes burn from the chlorine.

An ex member here had a mold problem in her pool which wasn't addressed by anything she tried. Finally, she tried colloidal silver made especially for pools and she hasn't had a problem since.

It's really too bad that we may never know how many beneficial treatments we will not benefit from because of the pressure to stick strictly with the traditional Western Medicine which is often costly, dangerous, and inefficient.

I'm not some kind of nut who won't avail myself of Western Medicine. It has been very helpful to me but I've carefully screened the treatments I will use. I would just like more options. I'm very grateful that transfer factors have been allowed to enter the market. It's likely because the technique was developed by a doctor.

The FDA tried, unseccessfully, to shut down the Hulda Clark website. I'm so grateful for my zapper. I'm running it as I type. Not only am I waiting to get this abcessed tooth fixed but I've also come down with some kind of horrible virus, possibly the flu. FL has a high flu outbreak. I had one night of thinking I was going to die. Then, it died down. Of course, I immediately started taking Acyclovir and using my zapper. I believe this virus isn't giving up easily and I'm determined to stay on top of it.

Love, Mikie
  12. paulwin

paulwin New Member

Mikie and everyone else,

Thanks for for all the information about zappers. I certainly agree that you should use a broad approach to treatment modalities. And the fact that the AMA says it is ok or not is at times called into question. Pharamceutical companies have a very strong financial incentive for mainstream approaches and they have a strong sway over how current medicine is practiced in America.

You are all heroes to me.

Paul