zelnorm, has anyone been on it?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Angel6801, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Angel6801

Angel6801 New Member

Okay the dr haven't dx me with IBS yet but I had been trying different things before going on this medication. However, I had been getting small headaches a lot and wasn't feeling good. Could be this from zelnorm? I am on this medication for three weeks.. How long will it takes to be regular again?
  2. mosherpit

mosherpit New Member

on it a few years ago and I was fortunate that it really helped me alot...as I recall I had to be real consistent about taking it the right amount of time before eating for it to work though.

I went off of it when I got pregnant as it wasn't safe for the baby, haven't gone back on it (baby is almost 1). I was doing pretty good w/out it, until recently, considering going back on it now.

Good luck, check with your pharmacy about possible side affects.
  3. Angel6801

Angel6801 New Member

for the responses... I guess with my migraine, it might takes while for me to used to this medicine. I didn't know we have IBS board and will be checking at that.

Again, thanks
  4. dr32164

dr32164 New Member

I have been on it for 2+ years now. Never had a problem of any side effects, other than the initial adjustment period, if that is what you want to call it LOL. I am glad that I read this board though, I did not realize it could lose it's effectiveness. I may need to go off it for a while and then go back on it to see if it improves. Thanks everyone!!