Zembrin for Mood/Stress

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by jaminhealth, Mar 3, 2013.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

Dr. David Williams never ceases to amaze me with his research and findings for our health. In the recent newsletter he is talking a lot about depression and how our medical industry hands A/D's out like candy and also linked so many of the mass murders to young people on A/D's...

Anyway, he is talking about Zembrin a succulent plant from So Africa...he has travelled the world seeking out remedies to help his people who follow him.

It is now in our country and as little as 25mg per day can increase energy, elevate mood and reduce hunger and reduce stress issues...

Dr. Williams goes on to say Zembrin does not adversely change blood chemistry, urine compostion, or vital signs like blood pressure and body weight...he says keep in mind the indigenous south africans have consumed extracts of the Sceletioum Tortuosum plant for centuries and the last 300 yrs have been extensively documented..... Sounds too good...

So I looked it up and sure enough it's out there and studies continue on it, so do your research. I most likely won't get it as I'm not depressed and even feeling better since on Anatabloc...

If it were me, I'd do anything to get off A/D's if I were on them...he also mentioned a lot of other solutions to depression too...thyroid for one and the Vit D3....

As we know there are all kinds of depression from situational to clinical and everything in between. Like he said no one has escaped depression and that life is a roller coaster....

Do your research....
    [This Message was Edited on 03/03/2013]
    [This Message was Edited on 03/03/2013]
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

Well, just reading Dr. Williams recent newsletter he talks about Zembrin
    again and how it can help regulate the HPA (hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal) axis.

I know back in 1999 when I was "hit" with the Fibro attack, my hypothalamus
    was greatly attacked....the fight/flight/fright mess.....

I think I'll get a bottle, source naturals offers it for $25 which is two month
    supply taking 1 25mg tab per day.

Dr. Williams calls the Hypothalamus: The Control Center

I'll add a little more later...
  3. freeter

freeter Member

Thanks for the info ill definitely check it out