ZMA?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by freshair, Dec 8, 2002.

1. freshair

freshair New Member

I just bought some ZMA (not the one sold on here, i went to a local vitamin store), i thought it was another hype, something for us to spend our money on without any results, i dont know, but i have been taking it the last few nights and i feel different, is there any proof that this product helps us or is it just my imagination, or could it be that i am having a couple of non-dying days!
  2. freshair

freshair New Member

I just bought some ZMA (not the one sold on here, i went to a local vitamin store), i thought it was another hype, something for us to spend our money on without any results, i dont know, but i have been taking it the last few nights and i feel different, is there any proof that this product helps us or is it just my imagination, or could it be that i am having a couple of non-dying days!
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have taken ZMA since Feburary this year, it has made a dramatic change in my sleep (deep sleep), and my pain and fatigue.

I can't praise it enough! Just be sure you get the brand that is put out by; SNAC, which is the same brand that Pro Health sells (a lot less expensive than the health food stores).

You are probably not imagining it, just don't over do your new found 'feeling' good!

If you have Pro Health's latest newsletter; 'HEALTHWATCH', their is an article by Dr. Cheney on page 14 explaining what Zinc, and Magnesium does for those of us with Fibro. It is a good read.

If you are not receiving the free newletter, just go to the Home page and order it, or call; 1-800=366-6056 and ask to be put on the mailing list for a free subscription.

Shalom, Shirl