ZMA??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MildredAnn, Dec 29, 2002.

1. MildredAnn

MildredAnn New Member

What is ZMA?
  2. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

go to search messages at the top and type it in or the library hope this helps you . sorry forgot to say hi to you
    have a nice day [This Message was Edited on 12/30/2002]
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It's a supplement with zinc, magnesium, and Vitamin B-6. It is used by bodybuilders because it repairs the tiny tears in their muscles from lifting. I has been found to be very helpful in producing quality sleep which is when our muscles repair themselves. It also helps with painful muscles. It is carrier here in the store.

Mel is our ZMA expert and perhaps he will have more info for you.

Love, Mikie
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

ZMA is; 'zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B-6. Mikie explained it quite well.

I have been taking it now since Feb.2002, and have never slept better in my entire life. I sleep at least 7-8 hours a night soundly. Before taking ZMA, I would wake up every hour on the hour, I doubt if I ever got to stage four sleep before ZMA.

Karbo- there is nothing else in ZMA but what I stated above, there is no testosterone in it. I had wrote to the manufactuer (SNAC), and they responded and told me what is on the label is what is in the product.

The ingredients are designed for men and women with the proper amounts of zinc, magnesium, and B-6.

Men take three capsules at night, women take two.

I have had no problems what so ever, and its almost a year now since I have been taking it.

It also helps greatly with muscle spasms, and Fibro pain.

You can go to the 'Store' link, and read additional information on ZMA if you want.

Shalom, Shirl

[ advertisement ]