zrt saliva test results??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crickett, Mar 23, 2010.

1. crickett

crickett New Member

Well i got my test results today and man am i in bad shape!!! It says i have high morning cortisol most likely caused by low blood sugar allthough they listed emotional which i am usually asleep. followed by afternoon adrenal dysfunction caused by poor sleep poor diet also they said i have low vitamin c levels and b5 also it says that my adrenals dropping below the normal range at any given time are attributed to thyroid deficiency but my t3 was in normal range but symptoms indicate thyroid deficiency. But everything that i see low blood sugar is the cause too??? Anyway i am more confused now than ever thanks crickett
  2. crickett

crickett New Member

kerrilyn . I Had my adrenals and cortisol along with thyroid tests ran. It took alot longer to get my test results back than i suspected. Now i am not sure what route i am looking at if its my blood sugar that may be causing me some problems cause i figure after dinner its like 14 hours before i eat again but i do drink herbal teas and water. But the tests are amazing cause it really does show all kinds of stuff. the vitamin c and b5 i think that has to do with nerves and low vitamin c shows why if i get hurt why my cuts do not heal as fast as they used to . thanks crickett
  3. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Are you seeing an endocrinologist?

Good luck.

gap
  4. crickett

crickett New Member

gapsych. Should i ask my gp if i should see an endocrinologist. I do not know if they even honor these lab tests??
    thanks crickett
  5. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I would run it by your gp.

gap